early awards, but who gives a dam?

Started by Firetooth, June 21, 2008, 03:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

Quote from: David on June 24, 2008, 09:08:34 PM
Ya, that wasn't my benifit though. That was snares. That's still ME working alone. I just whored for him.

eh you dont get it do you? if you help out snare and co your really a part of their team
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Wolf Snare

He never intentionally helped me. I came to him as a friend asking if he would mule, since shade was gone for an hour and I needed to run. If you are going to attempt to drag him into this, don't even bother.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Quote from: Shade on June 24, 2008, 09:09:26 PM
Don't bother David, nothing can get through Shadow's thick head

As for joining the clan, yes, he held Snares troops, and then sent them back, which had absolutely 0 effect on him, other than perhaps huritng him alittle due to loss of turns and resources, what he's trying ot say is that everything he has accomplished this round, he has done alone

great, but he also aided clan hoppers...

and no, he brought himself into this, we didnt do anything.

Snare, I like you. I do. But this round has been pathetic, one clan hopping takedown after another. Eire may have been foolish to stay clanned, but at least we didn't hop. As for the rest, best of luck.

I doubt I will be playing at all until the clan hopping business is fixed. This is turning into an egotistical squabble that I can't believe I let myself get drawn into. If I play at all between now and fix time, it will be to kill anyone involved in clan hopping.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

If eire has no part in clan hopping then why is marell not in eire anymore? He is out of eire to avoid being damaged. I do believe that that is the defintion of clan hopping. Shadow these are the times that i do not like you, most of the time you are mature and level headed, but for some reason shade really screws with your head.

It is pretty pathetic that you have to kill me this many times. LOL

Another thing that is pathetic is all the arrogance from eire and smiley. This round is nowhere near over yet and they already think they have it all wrapped up. Alot happens in the last few days.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 24, 2008, 09:58:51 PM
If eire has no part in clan hopping then why is marell not in eire anymore? He is out of eire to avoid being damaged. I do believe that that is the defintion of clan hopping. Shadow these are the times that i do not like you, most of the time you are mature and level headed, but for some reason shade really screws with your head.

It is pretty pathetic that you have to kill me this many times. LOL

Another thing that is pathetic is all the arrogance from eire and smiley. This round is nowhere near over yet and they already think they have it all wrapped up. Alot happens in the last few days.

marell spent 3 weeks in eire before leaving: not clan hopping.

the kills were to make a point, which is that i dont like clan hopping. It shouldn't be hard to figure out the pattern. You clan hop, you die.

and yeah, there is a lot left in the set, we'll see.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 24, 2008, 09:44:33 PM

I doubt I will be playing at all until the clan hopping business is fixed. This is turning into an egotistical squabble that I can't believe I let myself get drawn into. If I play at all between now and fix time, it will be to kill anyone involved in clan hopping.

OK, I understand that not everyone likes the clan hopping business, for justifiable reasons. But seriously, I don't understand why it's such a huge deal to you personally that you won't play anymore until it's fixed.  It's like some sort of crusade for you or something!  Is it really that big a deal for you?  I mean, it's not like you're the only one who has to deal with the current system -- EVERYONE does, and some choose to take advantage of it and some choose to take a principled stand against it. [EDIT: And some like you decide to punish those taking advantage by killing them]  But declining to play until something is done about it seems kind of strange.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Lady Shael

Hm. Kinda funny how the clan hopping thing turned into a big issue when we finally did something about it....it was worse before and no one seemed to mind.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 24, 2008, 10:20:54 PM
Hm. Kinda funny how the clan hopping thing turned into a big issue when we finally did something about it....it was worse before and no one seemed to mind.

Exactly. Haha
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Scarwake

This is my warning to all who have engaged in this conversation.  These disputes I have seen only instances of people pushing the word filters as a reason for a warning, however you all are old enough to know what is right and wrong yet you continue to start meaningless and pathetic arguements over nothing.....You guys do it every round, every month, every week, every day....Every time I get on it looks as though there is a new topic that has gone into the form of arguing..

Grow up and act your age!

~Scarwake
~Mod duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Wolf Snare

Maybe direct your arguement towards those starting the problems, and actually handing out warnings and gaggings, and you've done more than anyone else.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Marell

Reading back over this arguement which i have missed, there is probably not a single post from Shade, Alazar, David or Little Puppy which i agree with.

For example, you guys backing up your clan hopping by saying that members of eire do the same thing. Rubbish. There is a difference between the actions of our two clans.

And anyone who awarded eire with worst clan, could not be more wrong. We dominated for the first couple of weeks, and only slowed because Kell had to go away for a whole week. In case you hadn't noticed, clans aren't capable of functioning as well when they comprise of only two members.

And still you are frantically trying to take me down, for a second time, before the end of the set. Just two hours ago this happened:

2.9 hours ago You find Cody (#11) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 5169 Leaders, losing 381460 Leaders in the process.
2.9 hours ago You find Cody (#11) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 6392 Leaders, losing 342244 Leaders in the process.
2.9 hours ago You find Cody (#11) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 4941 Leaders, losing 324621 Leaders in the process.
2.9 hours ago You find Cody (#11) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 35307 Leaders, losing 48380 Leaders in the process.
2.9 hours ago You find Cody (#11) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 6256 Leaders, losing 350863 Leaders in the process.
2.9 hours ago You find Cody (#11) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 27614 Leaders, losing 258663 Leaders in the process.
2.9 hours ago You find Cody (#11) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 27776 Leaders, losing 216110 Leaders in the process.
2.9 hours ago You find Cody (#11) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 25635 Leaders, losing 209062 Leaders in the process.
2.8 hours ago You find Mr. King (#5) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 82880 Leaders, losing 374471 Leaders in the process.
2.8 hours ago You find Mr. King (#5) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 290355 Leaders, losing 191743 Leaders in the process.
2.8 hours ago You find Mr. King (#5) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 273368 Leaders, losing 298456 Leaders in the process.
2.8 hours ago You find Mr. King (#5) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 294916 Leaders, losing 207325 Leaders in the process.
2.8 hours ago You find Mr. King (#5) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 347323 Leaders, losing 297797 Leaders in the process.
2.8 hours ago You find Mr. King (#5) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 29487 Leaders, losing 280199 Leaders in the process.
2.8 hours ago You find Mr. King (#5) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 89605 Leaders, losing 26193 Leaders in the process.
2.8 hours ago You find Mr. King (#5) losing a fight with your leaders! You killed 308721 Leaders, losing 237840 Leaders in the process.
2.7 hours ago You find another warlord viewing your stats!
2.6 hours ago You find Mr. King (#5) attempting to open an attack opportunity!
2.6 hours ago You find Jinx (#34) attempting to open an attack opportunity!

So David, stop pleading your innocence and insulting us. If Shade, waiting at the wings after the suicides to view stats and open attack opportunities , had been successful, you would have been murdering/poisoning/stealing away. And earlier today you bought my rats from the market, and then attempted to sack all your cash back, plus extra food.

David

Ya, I'm helping them now cuz I'm sick of tired of little poo mouths like yours and shadow. I wasn't helping before yesterday though, but now, I am.

Firetooth

Quote from: David on June 24, 2008, 07:49:05 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 24, 2008, 07:46:17 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 24, 2008, 07:11:17 PM
Goes to show what he knows about anything game-related.

Well, he must know something or he wouldn't be where he is in the rankings ...

Or, he must have friends who love to boost him. :)
If I would've been solo, I would've had 4.5bil net made on my own, you'd have 3bil, so shut your trap ;)

This topic has lost its touch, Im locking, I dont think the admis would disagree...
And tank you shade :D
Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 24, 2008, 11:07:46 PM
Maybe direct your arguement towards those starting the problems, and actually handing out warnings and gaggings, and you've done more than anyone else.
Scarwake's a better MOD than you could ever be, and that's insulting him for doing his job. I believe that deserves a gagging.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Scarwake

Thank you, Firetooth for beating me to it and for reaffirmation  the Topic is Locked due to misconduct, vulgar language, personal insults as well as insults towards the staff.

Consequences for these actions are being handed out accordingly.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album