New Clan!!!

Started by General Austin, January 21, 2003, 05:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Northern Alliance Militia is founded! Anyone who wants to join please ask me! We're allied with Alliance ANd VU, so it's pretty much sorta safe! :lol:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

General Austin

PLeeeeeeeeese? :(  :(  

Mark

Me brother's waz in a clan to wipe out VU and Alliance. :P
Until Alliance decided to help wipe out VU too B)  :D  :D  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Vengerak

Help? The Conqueror's League did nearly ALL the work I believe, along with Tarsonis, our one-time insider.

Kilkenne

Wow, that definetly wasn't well founded...we DID do all the work...

Ahahaha.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  

Der fuhrer

Well so far northern is an excellent clan they deffinatly hold a spot of power (not so great as ALLIANCE however)  but i would look at northern as a huge contender to alliance.

General Austin

LOL. Better make that "IMC", Fuhrer. Thanks for the nice words, but Alliance is currently beating the poop out of my Clan members, Wickedclaw and Mossflower Liberation Army. Since I'm on Vacation I can't do anything about it, but Josh is 2, going to be 1st soon. I personally think IMC's going to be the next Alliance...

Orcrist

Maybe. Alliance did do all of the work killing me and my clan. Anyone else who tries to take credit for that should be massacred. I should know, as I was the main target...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

Hey well I thought up the name for IMC...and Aus, you KNOW I would never attack you. Well, being ranked so low and all...but before. Most people in Alliance and Northern are friends of mine. Plus we're allies and all. I think Josh will just be a cruel Emperor :P That's how he got there, anyway =D

General Austin

Ugh. He's (Kilk) just been tasking and taking and taking land away from my clan members... *sighs* DANGIT. "Cruel Emperor"... Hmmmmmmm... *laughs evilly*