You're boring

Started by Holby, April 12, 2009, 09:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Recreating Woof and Blackfly in the new era as teaching clans? Pleeeeeeeeease, that is so boring. And unoriginal. It's only cool when I do it.

Discuss.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Anything we can do has already been done. It's like the Simpson's, they've been around so long, they've done everything.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Holby, wanna make a better clan? Something Canadian + Aussie. And therefore better than the world.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

lol, I enjoyed the comparison, Volkov.

Shadow, while it is obvious we are greater than the entire world, I am somewhat at a loss as to reinventing reg. I do actually understand gravitating towards the teaching thing, because it's been months of fighting and angst - tiresome and frustrating for all involved.

There are obvious limitations to RWL, and it's nearly impossible to be refreshing after more than 6 years of gameplay. But that doesn't mean we have to rehash the past every few months, we just need to be creative about the way we approach the game.

With Ereptor recently, Emperorship was not a new concept. But it wasn't believed to be a viable one, with people too knowledgeable about the game, and leader suicides/attack groupings too much of an exploit. But he did it, and for a long time. It wasn't new, but it wasn't thought possible, either, which made it new.

Little things are enough, and bigger things are better. There is an awful lot of possibility.
I will not deleted this

Gorak

Quote from: Shadow on April 12, 2009, 11:56:24 PM
Holby, wanna make a better clan? Something Canadian + Aussie. And therefore better than the world.

Well, I'm Canadian, and I'd join
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Peace Alliance

Ummm... Well Blackfly is still operating under the same philosophy as before. I was recruiting people before the reset.

And ya, teaching is old... So is warring...

Gen. Volkov

Quotelol, I enjoyed the comparison, Volkov.

LOL, you're welcome.

Thing is, while teaching has been done, I myself have never done a teaching clan. So it's new for me. I've taught people before, but I've never expressly created a clan to teach. So I'd thought I'd try it for once. Anyone interested, student or teacher, you're free to message me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES