Woof

Started by Gen. Volkov, February 03, 2004, 07:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

In turbo... and reg.. a new power grows. WOOF the clan of the dogs is making the transition from Hack to RWL. Join us and rise to the top. (We are the ruling clan by a large margin in Hack)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Good luck WOOF, if you get more than 5 members I'll be amazed.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Holby

lol, be nice.
Great to see so many clans advertising, doesn't happen very often. :)
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs at Juska's comment* You know.. when I made the clan of the Nazgul.. I got about nine members.. so prepare to be surprised..

You're right Holbs.. I wonder why that is, I think its the number of old clans in the game, not many new ones are made.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Juska

Well I'll be laughing untill you come up with 5 members.
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

I already have three.... hrm.. would you like to join?

Juska

When you get 5 I'll swallow my pride and join untill then :lol:  
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

LOL... OK... see you then... *Chuckles* though I don't exactly see where swallowing your pride comes into all this...

Gen. Volkov

Well Juska... we have five members. Will you join us now?

Guthorm Swordmaster

Looks like you have too Juska I would join you but im already in a clan.

Gen. Volkov

*nods* Yep. Guthorm is a wise person.

Badrang the Tyrant

:lol:  Woof only rules Hack because I'm not there to rule it for ya!

Gen. Volkov

*Snorts* Badrang.. sorry to break this to you.. but AA is in Hack.. and frankly.. they aren't all that good. Woof rules in HAck because we have good members and I know how to plan.

calria

The grammar in this thread is horrible... and double posting... and *shakes head* oh, for shame, for shame...
*snickers*

Holby

Why don't you correct it, then? You know you want to.
I will not deleted this