Woot!

Started by Saladin, June 18, 2008, 04:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

You are, Im just drawling on a matter like that of my idle snare, ignore me please.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

his is what u said on paig 1 alazar, "Keep talking it up, you will eat your words come the end of the round."

well the round is coming to a end and u just got killed by us 2 times in 2 days and we killed wolfsnare so how about you eat this, "Keep talking it up, you will eat your words come the end of the round."

how dose it taste?

Saladin

Tom I hate to break it to you, but don't brag. You weren't the one who did the takedown, only who took the kill.
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

yes I know but my clan did the takedown with your clans help strangly because we r at war with eachother

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 23, 2008, 06:58:21 PM
his is what u said on paig 1 alazar, "Keep talking it up, you will eat your words come the end of the round."

well the round is coming to a end and u just got killed by us 2 times in 2 days and we killed wolfsnare so how about you eat this, "Keep talking it up, you will eat your words come the end of the round."

how dose it taste?

A little salty, but the taste of sweet vicotry is so much better. ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

thomaskreisman

hehe ya I know what it taste like I eat my words all the time (Saladin) but ya your right not bad at all!