Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Post the lyrics to the Breaking Bad theme song.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Or an old folk song no one knows
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Wordsarecool

The problem with liking obscure filk songs is you have bits and pieces of a song stuck in your head and can't remember where you found the darn thing.

Then you get to spend hours searching hopelessly through youtube and various search engines finding nothing.

Now I get to go through my browsing history from the past month and hope its in there somewhere.

Wordsarecool

Never mind I found it

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Vulpes Jarr

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Vulpes might be around but HI WINDY

windhound

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Briar

Windy must have the metabolism of a hummingbird....that pony never gets fat.

windhound

HI KROWDON!

Also, you can't see the rest

...also, apparently fat mlp fan art is a thing.
Like. 
Serio.
Why is that a thing

Wordsarecool

No. That is nothing at all. You haven't seen anything.

There are people on deviantart that legitimately scare me with the things that they draw, over and over again.
Hell is a human mind

Krowdon

Furaffinity is the worst website I have ever been on. The content on there is awful.