Scarwake

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kilkenne

Quote from: RazorClaw on July 11, 2007, 10:21:46 PM
Kilk = college student + golfer + mullet + rodeo star

Pfft mullet. I just hadn't had a hair cut in a while because I'm lazy and poor.

The Lady Shael

Well, I guess TJ's kinda in charge of the album now....xD

Think it's time to change my picture...it's been about a year. I finally got my braces off anyway.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Lady Shael

=p

I think this one is cuter:

xD

But I'd rather have the first one in the album.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

kell

am I the only person that doesn't dress formal?
founder of eire

The Lady Shael

Well, you're supposed to dress somewhat formal for weddings. o.o

Scarwake

Shael's new picture has been placed in the album!!  Btw, if you haven't noticed or didn't know the album has been moved to Flickr as yahoo decided to no longer offer a photo album service.....

Anyways, the link is in my signature.

TO Shael:  The album login & Password are still the same so you are still able to access it.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aqualis

Actually, flickr is yahoo's photo service. Yahoo bought Flickr.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

kell

I was looking through the photos a few good laughs, may throw myself up there(mgh not now too lazy)
founder of eire

Peace Alliance

i like how shael intentionally picks a not-as-cute pic for rwl. is it 'cause you wanna look professional?

not sure if you could match my wisdomful pics, heh.

The Lady Shael

Right....wisdomful....*glances at Peace's avatar*

But yeah, professional had something to do with it.

Shadow

some day ill put a pic there... maybe my grad photo
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Actually Shael... that first pick makes you look kinda dim-witted. Kind of a "uh wut? I'ma being fotograffed??? OMG!" The second one makes you seem much more intelligent, even if it is cuter than the other one.

I do have newer pictures of myself, but unfortunately they are vacation pictures, which means several other people are in them as well. And then I also have this cruddy shot of myself from the PC camera. I just don't have much reason to be photographed as of late. The one up currently is my senior picture from 4 years ago... I've changed a bit.

OH Bugger it. Tall one on the right with the crazy hair:

Yes, I am chubby, the one in the middle is my Dad, the one on the left is my brother, and that is the White House in the middle.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

eeehehehehe, i like this one waaaay more then the grad one, you actually look like you don't hate life!

nice fro