The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Just come back from Thailand actually, visited koh phi phi which was a tropical paradise filled with awful 17-year-old American kids (I got stared at a lot which was weird, I think because I don't have a deep tan :P)
The best part was Chiang Mai in northern Thailand:

Wat Sri Suphan (entirely covered in silver)

(me as a sweaty english society lady in a silly hat)

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

That's a very convincing sweat English lady costume, did you buy it or make it yourself?

Krowdon

Those are great pictures! Did you like Thailand?

Also you are very pretty wow. <3
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

I sincerely hope those are the glasses that you ordered whilst we were drunk that one evening.

Krowdon

Link is broken fix later.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Here then have me with my pumpkin I carved back in october

And here's one from Japan over the summer

Shadow

That picture could not be more Japanese

Krowdon

Thank you Shadow. That's just my facebook icon I have more from the trip too. I'm not great in most my pictures though lol.

Firetooth

That is very Japanese.

I just realised my picture in the photo album is still this.

I think this is pretty self-explanatory, fighting a stormtrooper (wearing a kilt which you can't see in the photo) on the streets of Edinburgh. I lost.  :(

This is just about the only picture of me since the summer where I'm not drunk (or at least not very drunk). The girl next to me got barred from where this was taken from for throwing up in the sink in the girl's toilets.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

that is pretty much exactly how I pictured you

Gen. Volkov

Krowdon, was there one of those wooden things that fills with water and then tips over and goes doink where you were? I bet there was. That would complete the Japanese-ness of that picture.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

mm probably but I don't recall. There were lots of plants though because it was a garden. I really liked the trees in Japan though, I specifically took pictures of a few haha.

Have a photo of my friend Griffin and I.

Firetooth

Is he actually called Griffin? If so that is pretty cool.