I learned...

Started by Shadow, November 28, 2011, 07:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Today I learned that leaking money from the bank account doesn't change your net until you actually use a turn. This is not something that can easily be fixed without adding to the server load if I recall correctly how these things work, so just be aware of it for now and in future perhaps we will able to work around it. It is not a huge thing, but if you are market thefting, just because their net doesn't change doesn't mean their cash isn't there!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

Yea, but their cash goes straight to Cluny's Hut...so you would have to psychically know that they drew the money, but did not use any turns.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

cash leaks out of cluny's hut at 3% of the amount over max per 10 min. So if they had full cash when you bought from them, then a few hours later it would not be in CLuny's hut anymore, even though their net does not reflect that.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

Good to know...I never cared much for the mechanic where funds go into Cluny's hut...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Obliterator

Lol i forgot how much clunys hut holds.
I just checked mine on reg and found an extra 20bil in there :D
Happy days im rich again
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better