Did you know

Started by Crisco, June 23, 2003, 07:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crisco

George Lucas is planning the third Star Wars Trilogy?  I just thought you might want to know since I am pretty sure there are Star Wars fans here.

pokeymanns

That's cool.  But I'm not a big Star Wars fan.  I enjoy seeing the movies once.  I don't a lot.  There's too much killing and hatered in them.  I don't like that.  Love is a lot better.  That's why I love all of you.
~Pokeymanns

The Lady Shael

I heard about that, that's the one after Return of the Jedi, right? He knows he's going to have some trouble with that about finding some actors who look like Luke, Leia, and Han Solo, since they're all about 60 years old now.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Star wars is not a trilogy my friend. This is how it will go.

Star wars 1-6 first edition
Star wars 1-6 second edition
Star wars 1-2(maybe 3) third edition.

That's what I heard from a Star wars nerd. :D Why make so many remakes? Better tecnology!  :D  

Ashyra Nightwing

A third? That will become confuzzling. I get the two trilogys muddled up already...

Scarwake

O.o A third trilogy!! He's not even done making the new Star Wars movies...
He's got to make Star Wars: Episode 3 __________ and I don't remember if there are going to be any others, since he's trying to get these movies to line up to the first Star Wars movie made...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Mark

Yeah, when is the new movie coming out.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

STAR WARS IS NOT A TRILOGY. ITS A SIX-O-LOGY. NOTICE THERE ARE SIX EPISODES?

sorry to yell, but i'm a computer nerd, as well as a star wars nerd.  :lol:  :lol: j/k.

Almkman

There's two trilioges that make up the series.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Yes, all right, you guys were referring to it as split. 1-3 one tilogy, 4-6 another. It is kinda correct, but I always refer to it a one big*** series.