A new RP

Started by Deathclaw, February 16, 2003, 04:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

note:  "Sending out a logboat of shrews, Deathclaw went to see how many guards were at the cheese stronghold. Peering out from the prow of his boat, he saw that their were a lot of guards, but that a lot were asleep, unlike his sentries."  MY FORT???  yeah, right, do you ever read my posts Deathclaw?  I mean really, I said I had had hourly checks done to make sure there were no sleepers!  geez.  If you were refering to some other, less well managed, cheeze fort that I missed than sorry, but, eh, if it was mine then none of mine were killed because they were all awake and thus would have seen you and dodged your wepontry, also shooting back more than one slingstone.  ALSO, I wasnt under the impression I had any naval ships to sink.  I hate it when you say things about my army that are not true, esp. when I specifically stated it.  
btw, sorry for not posting for a bit, didnt have much time and am just now visting the rp section again...  heh...  sorry for rambling a bit, esp if my points were irrelevent, though, I rather doubt it....

windhound sat snug in his now fully completed and well provisioned fort.  All were happy and safe, the anti cheese forces could now do nothing agianst them while they sat in their fort, even if they surrounded it, the high walls would help protect them and the all stone buildings would not burn.  windhound sat in the main building, looking over charts and maps, determining their next best move.  Though, it wasnt long before he determined that their best choice of action would be to simply stay as they were, sending out occasional small, armed foraging parties to gather in extra supplies to supplement thoes grown inside the walls.  Maybe reinforcements would arrive to aid them, if not, the pro-cheese forces inside the fort would be safe for a long while.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

Sending out parties of armed patrols, Deathclaw demolished all plant life that was being collected by the Windhound's. With three armies totaling 1,500,000 troops (a little less due to casualties) there was an easy victory in store for anti cheese groups. Moving through the former forest, a tribe of squirrels were recruited, all skilled with a bow. Miscellanious animals, including otters, badgers, and others were also recruited. The troop count was at 500,000 now, back to their original strength and greater.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

windhound

windhound grinned slightly, now that Deathclaw had destroyed all edible plant life, what would the anit-cheesers eat?  they had a much, much bigger army to feed, and the pro-cheesers had a huge stockpile of food in addition to that that was growing in the gardens.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Menatus

Cheese doesn't grow on trees!

...does it?

windhound

:P   pro-cheese critters dont just eat cheese, but they like it...  our stockpile of cheese is gaurded by our adders in the quarry, wayyy  back in the maze of passages, making it nearly impossible for anyone to find...

Deathclaw

Yes, Windhounds, but we only destroyed what your army could reach... safely

Finding seeds amongst the food near their fortress, a garden was made, supplying never-ending amounts of food to the anti-cheesers.

Menatus

At the celebration, they found that all the food was poisoned, thus they all died.

Deathclaw

First of all, who's celebration?

I disregard that post as modding. The rules clearly state that that is against the rules of this rp.

windhound

LOL!!!  never ending supply of food from a few seeds...  
Also, your fortress is rather close to mine, if I remember correctly, so you would have inturn destroyed your own food source too.  okey...

Deathclaw

Hmmm... I never knew I sad it was close to you... why don't you come out and attack me already?

windhound

I really dont feel like looking for it, but kilks said he had built his fortress, which you built off of, very near the cheese lands, where my fortress is...  And I didnt attack you because your forces out-number mine, or did my army suddenly grow really really big?  (I know mine in the game didnt!)  

Deathclaw

So we're in a stalemate, neither side budging?

windhound

*shrugs*  I geuss, you could invade with greater numbers, but, eh, we both have rather strong forts, which niether of us have made a move to come out of, so, yeah, I geuss the current situation would be more of a stand off than anything else....

RazorClaw

Quote from: KilkenneRazorclaw, you are modding, and you have 50,000 badgers still. You are modding and it will not be recognized as a post. Thank you for your time.
That's a bunch of B.S., Kilk. Deathclaw has more troops than his own freakin' limit, so don't say that I'm modding. I say this now:

RazorClaw thebadger then came with his remaining badgers and killed all of the no-cheesers. He had 1,000 of his troops left and everyone was happy. The end.

RazorClaw

And Deathclaw modded on the RP that I was having fun on before, so Poo on your shoe!