A new RP

Started by Deathclaw, February 16, 2003, 04:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I wasn't modding. They were gonna have a celebration with the *single* food seed that sprung HUNDREDS of giant plants! And Menatus, although fatally wounded by Deathclaw's treachory, came in and poisoned the food, and the cows as well. So no more cheesers, no more Deathclaw, just me.

windhound

lol, are there really cows in redwall?  
hmm...  nondairy cheese...  I just now thought about it....  odd...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

Deathclaw, seriously, stop being an idiot. If you had read the books, you'd realize - One badger can kill about 100 vermin, thus making it so you'd be unstoppable, don't be an idiot.

windhound

Boar the fighter in Mossflower took on the entire army of Ripfang pretty much all by himself, and he was an old badger...  so, Kilks, I would estimate more than 100 vermin per badger, though, I geuss type would be a major factor too, as rats are quite stupid and die easily...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Orcrist

Deathclaw's call for 1.5 million troops means: his 500k + my 500k + Kilkenne's 500k.....500k + 500k + 500k= *drumroll* 1.5 MILLION TROOPS!!!!!

IC: Because of the lack of food on land, Orcrist turned to the rivers, with heavily guarded (by 25000 beast each) foraging parties fishing, after all, during the current season, fish and birds were breeding like mad- springtime=lots of extra food......
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Kilkenne

(whoops, sorry deathclaw, it's Razorclaw I was after)

Deathclaw

Following Orcrist's example, Deathclaw sent out shrews to fish, as they are known to be experienced fisherbeasts. Guarding the streams were assorted animals, mainly the shrews not fishing. Returning with a big catch to add to their larders, it was a good day for their stock.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

See, you're too stupid to even get the name right! *Storms off, never to return to this idiotic topic*

Kilkenne

Well RAZORCLAW, I guess I can't correct mistakes, even IF no one cared enough to point them out...All hail Razorclaw, king of the fools! Well, at least I don't have to grovel to him...maybe just him and the Bluemoon fellow.

RazorClaw

Look, Kilk, I'm sorry. I was a jerk and I apologize. I'm leaving the RP, so that I don't ruin it for any of you guys. Farewell *leaves RP*

Deathclaw

While traveling the waterways, logboats of shrews and a couple crews of otters found something: An area of berries and edible plants in mass amounts. Gathering as much as possible, yet leaving enough to grow, the shrews started back, otters guarding it, as well as some shrews. Deathclaw posted two hundred guards around this valuable food source which was to be destroyed if captured by the enemy.

Deathclaw

NOTE: Now hordes can be killed, though through many, many, posts and a long struggle.

Bringing around 30,000 mountain hares, Deathclaw attacked a small portion of the castle. As soon as he saw double his force opposing him, he killed as many more as possible and hid from view in a cave. Then, the squirrels went to work, sniping the enemy. 300,000 reinforcements came, ready for an assault, hoping Kilkenne and Orcrist would get his plan in time. Then, he came around the back of the Windhounds, confusing them. He hit from the front, and eventually the sides. Half the enemy were killed, but he lost 20,000 good soldiers, and 14,000 were injured, half of those fatally. The vixen and some other medically-skilled beasts set about tending the wounded, whilst the archers kept up their work.

Fletch Longbow urged his archers on. They came bolder and hit harder. In turn, they too were hit harder. They drew back and kept shooting, then retreated a little more.

Deathclaw heard a yell from Fletch Longbow, and he came over.
"We should probably take out the sentries, it won't be too hard."
Deathclaw nodded, and this was done, then all hid in the cave except Fletch, Deathclaw, ten archers, ten shrews, ten hares, five otters, and five badgers. They spied on the enemy, full armor on to protect them better, shields covering faces. They awaited the Windhounds next move, and Deathclaw thought of going away and striking in the night, but decided to stay. He sent back for 100,000 reinforcements and asked Kilk and Orcrist to contribute, and possibly alternate helping out, then lay in wait for the enemy to move. Thirty archers were around the castle, ready to shoot any of the Windhounds showing hide or hair.  

Kazaar

Over a hill where Deathclaw was attacking 1000 badgers came rushing in and behind them were squirrels and other vermin with long bows and mice, hares, shrews, and many other vermin with Basil and Martin with their swords charged at Deathclaw's army. Basil and Martin quickly asked if the could enter the castle.

Kilkenne

Wow...you are horrible at RPing. That's all I have to say to that last post. I won't post because it'll still take a while for me to come in.

Deathclaw

Seeing the army, 30,000 troops rushed them and cut their numbers by a fourth, then fell back, losing 78 soldiers.