Retiring

Started by Blobfish, August 01, 2013, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blobfish

My dear subjects,

My kind have a famous saying: "All good things come to an end." This usually refers to good things being destroyed, annihilated and subjugated by the power of the Blobfish, but I believe in this context it takes on a different meaning. For years now, I have ruled the forums, and the known universe, with an iron fist. I have tolerated no freedom of speech, endured none of the weak and corrupt "moral values" that would taint and destroy. I have exposed Unga and his cronies for the deluded, powerless pretenders they really are. I always have and thought I always would lead spa (and the universe) to greatness, with or without the consent of the people, but I believe it is time I evaluated my position.

--- I've left a break here, as I know many of you will have broken into tears after this. Feel free to continue reading when you collected yourself ---

I can no longer continue to repress and dominate you as once I did, for I am no longer the most powerful being in this forum!

10,000 posts! Each one is a reminder that I am no longer the dominant force on this site (or the universe) any longer. Hence, today I am announcing that I am giving my position as ruler of the universe to Shadow, but do not fear! I am only handing over my position on the condition I am allowed the spa room, so my loyal and beloved subjects will still be seeing plenty of me.

Anyway, I thought I should let you know that whilst I AM retiring as ruler of the universe, I am NOT stepping down as ruler of spa. Rejoice, for with the responsibility of ruler of the universe no longer taking up my timetable, I will now have more time then ever to spend with you then ever! Yes, I have been lax with my repression, suppression and (most unforgivably of all) oppression as of late. I have failed to deliver the unstoppable reign of cruelty, and suffering I promised you when I announced I was ruler of the universe. For that I am sorry, and I am going to turn things around! No more lame excuses! No more absences of months! No more toleration of the weak, commie housewife pretender known as "Unga!" From now on, you will be seeing a lot more of me, as you deserve and are entitled to (unlike rights, LOL). My passion for the spa and its oppression will bring in A NEW ERA. Through this passion, I will gain strength. Through this strength, I will gain power. Through this power, I will gain victory over the pretenders who claim control of what is mine. This will break the chains they hold you in, so I can replace them with stronger ones. This I promise you.

By the way, how is everybody? It's been a while since we last had the chance to chat. All good, I expect? Don't worry, there's plenty of time for that to change!

With love,

Supreme Chancellor Blobfish, retired Ruler of the Universe and Official Deity and Ruler of Spa
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Blobfish on August 01, 2013, 05:33:12 PM
--- I've left a break here, as I know many of you will have broken into tears after this. Feel free to continue reading when you collected yourself ---

I'm still collecting myself  :'(

windhound

Shame Spa counts don't get counted

So many posts
So many.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

My post count pales in comparison to Krowdon's posts in spa.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on August 01, 2013, 06:56:32 PM
Bye Blobfish
Quote from: Blobfish on August 01, 2013, 05:33:12 PM
Anyway, I thought I should let you know that whilst I AM retiring as ruler of the universe, I am NOT stepping down as ruler of spa. Rejoice, for with the responsibility of ruler of the universe no longer taking up my timetable, I will now have more time then ever to spend with you then ever!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Spa Room 101       136,299

This outnumbers the next 8 most popular sections of the forum, combined. Also, I'm within 100 posts of passing Peace's post count.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 02, 2013, 04:54:41 PM
And Krowdon has 22,332 off them, totaling 16.38% of all spa posts. She also has 6,891 posts in the trash can, which I can only assume is because of agressive spa modding. So...

Mine's nothin'. Bloblfish, looks like you have to step down as ruler of spa, too.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on August 02, 2013, 06:48:01 PM
And Krowdon has 22,332 off them, totaling 16.38% of all spa posts. She also has 6,891 posts in the trash can, which I can only assume is because of agressive spa modding. So...

Mine's nothin'. Bloblfish, looks like you have to step down as ruler of spa, too.

Dang what am I doing with my life
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Nah I'm proud of this.

Durza

Quote from: Krowdon on August 02, 2013, 07:51:51 PM

Spending time that you should either be doing work or relaxing with your friends on this site
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Durza on August 12, 2013, 07:25:23 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on August 02, 2013, 07:51:51 PM

Spending time that you should either be doing work or relaxing with your friends on this site

If only my friends would post more

Pippin

I'LL POST RIGHT NOW IM FRIENDLY

kill u
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ungatt Trunn II

I dont thin you even understand.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon