About all of this.

Started by The Lady Shael, November 11, 2003, 08:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindarin

Just as a side note, I tend to be very good at comforting people.  They always seem to come to me for help anyways and it seems to work.  So if you ever need somethen i'll help you any way I can.

"I'm Krusty the clown and I don't like you.  I'm Krusty the clown and I want to kill you. " "hehe I did't even pull the string that time." "I mean you Homer Simpson!" "Ahh~!" - Evil Krusty doll and Homer Simpson.

"I'm Cindarin and I wuvy you Shael, your the best~!" - Cindarin Arinath

[Side note: wuvy as friend.]
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Aminrael

Shael, I lufffff you! (In that normal way, of course) You were a wonderful mod, and you're one of the best admins. *luffs*

And...*squeaks* Both Aus and I have Boze's foot in our siggy. Because I gave Aus permission to have it in his as well. Note that he mentioned me...

Just clarifying that, so that people don't woder. Too much.

*confuses herself*
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Peace Alliance

Yet more proof that we all aren't random named on an online text based stratagy game. Real people, real lives, real stress, real problems. Reading peoples opinions and whatever else there is on the forums gives only a small example of who they are. And although i would like to say i know you all well, I must admit, I don't know you well at all. I know how you post, I know how you react to other posts. I don't, however, know how your day went today. I don't, however, know if you are stressed. And although i wish i could, I don't have the power (yet) to know everything about everyone.

I'm truely sorry if i made you feel like i thought of you as anything but the greatest admin, and a wonderfull person. I truely think you are a very smart friendly gal.

Ad, if i made you feel bad at all.... all i can really do is wonder if you feel as bad as i did when i pressed the post button and found out i was gagged. <-- (cruel comment... cruel indeed.)

Beem

Shael,  I have one word for you that will clear up the reason why everyone complains about admins.  Government.  Somehow it is imbred in most people to hate all forms of goverment or higher powers that are incharge of them and what ever they do.  People hate rules.  Especial teenagers (which make up like 99.9% or these forums.) I don't thinks the complainings where directed at you are at any one admin inparticular, however they do complain becaue they can't do what they want all the time.   So sucks to them.   As for the real life procrastinating = ulitmate (I will edit this word by myself) attack, that is just part of life.  I procrastinate all the time and for my whole life.  Often times it results in stress out the wazoo (this word has to be alowed... ^^ it's soo funny) however I still manage to do it.  That is just the average aspect in life known as others will kick your (again I edit myself :P)    As long as you know that people out there luff (thanks Aminrael I likey this word) and I luff most everyone... except the really evil caniving clowns in my closet...  they dun like me very much... anyway... yeah!  where was I going with this?  ummm...  no it isn't you we luff you and ummm  depression sucks and um...  have skittles! *tosses skittles.*  (too lazy to check the grammar mistakes on here so to all your grammar vultures... pick away!)

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."