Bundesliga
League 1
Mexico Premiera
Other

abartell

yup watching poland v russia russia just scored
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Firetooth

The only point I watched from that (at the time, anyway) was Blazcycoski's (or however you spell his name) great goal.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

abartell

lol yeah watching the holland vs. germany now go holland!

Firetooth

England vs. Sweden, what a match!

Also, Olof Mellberg has scored more then Ronaldo this tournament.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

abartell

Firetooth

Holland/Netherlands were many people's favorites, but they couldn't even manage 1 point. Oops.

Ashyra Nightwing

My Portuguese housemate is forcing me to support Portugal now England are out :'(

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on June 26, 2012, 09:06:43 AM
My Portuguese housemate is forcing me to support Portugal now England are out :'(

Don't do it Ashyra . . . don't give into the darkside!!!

abartell

lol in these next to games i'll be routing more for italy and spain b ut it sucks because i also love portugal and germany so i'm really confused about who to route for  :-\

Shores of Tripoli

BPL kicked off, what do you guys think? I thought Fulham and Swansea were pretty darn impressive. Tough luck for QPR though, 5-0 for the second year in a row lol... I'm an American Middlesbrough fan so I don't really care about anybody in the BPL. How ever I'm starting to like Sunderland more and more. What dose everyone else think?

Firetooth

I do like swansea, and I think they'll be just fine without Brendan Rogers, and not just because they won 5-0 lol. They have a very talented midfield.

Shores of Tripoli

Quote from: Firetooth on August 25, 2012, 07:02:14 AM
I do like swansea, and I think they'll be just fine without Brendan Rogers, and not just because they won 5-0 lol. They have a very talented midfield.
Oh yea, absolutely. I think QPR should do OK too, just another poor start. I don't see Swansea getting relegated anytime soon and QPR shouldn't have to worry about that either this season.

Firetooth

Eh, QPR are doing poorly considering how much money they've spent. They brought in Hoilett, Ji-Sung Park, Boswinga and Djibril Cisse but the best they can do is scrape a draw against Norwich?

Shores of Tripoli

Very true, considering how much money they've spent they should be doing better but I still see them finishing around 11th-16th