Favorite top 10 warlord?

Started by Fenix, February 23, 2003, 12:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

northland raiders was nice to me in the old server
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

Hm, Ragefur was the first person to send me aid when I started the game, does that mean I voted for him? *chuckles drily* Not so...he's a fairly good warlord, but not my favorite...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

Everybody likes Tarsonis.  And, to clear some things up, Josh, Ragefur and I aren't exactly that close of friends- you know what I'm talking about.  

The Lady Shael

*ahem* Well, those who have been here a while, and those who have read the Preface probably know Ragefur isn't exactly one of my friends on the game....after swearing his loyalty like that and then stealing the throne behind my back....I would've reigned longer....hmph.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Menatus

I voted Ragefur. I mean, he's never attacked me on the game, but even if he did I wouldn't care. Ragey's fun to talk to, anyway ^_^

Yay, I got a vote.

Shadow Giant

Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Holby

Guess what I'm ranked? 11 <_<
I will not deleted this

Trident

Menatus

Aqualis

I voted Warhammer, because he dethroned Tarsonis before he killed himself.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

I'm rank 66, but nobody really cares.... <_<

A warlord who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.........

I wouldn't call killing yourself running away...Warhammer must've been really desperate, or desperately bored.

Fenix

He hardly dethroned me.  I had made 8 million extra rats today and sent them to friends, I trusted beatles not to attack me, and thus didn't make the extra million stoats to completely defend vs him.  He didn't have 2 million leaders, and not 7 million stoats.  I have his stats.  

Holby

I mentioned my rank because I was so close, but not quite there. Yiss, ripped off <_< ...

And Fenix: What's a good story if you don't exaggerate? ;)  
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

I voted Crimson Guard because he is my clan leader.  I would have voted Warhammer because he let me in RR, but he's dead...