Record

Started by Shadow, June 09, 2009, 08:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

We have officially broken the monthly post record for the past two years, and we are not even half way in. :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Awesome!!!!!

Go Spam!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Marell

Lol, and now the all time record has been broken I think! Has been a lot of spamming going on lately.

Briar, Night Wolf, Krowdon and Mr Grimm (9.333 posts per day)...there are the cuplrits haha. Good work  :D

Krowdon

Thanks. :D

im on here All day so no wonder we have so many posts. :D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Marell

Lol yeah...I noticed that you currently have the most recent post in the 23 most recent spa room topics  :o

Krowdon

Yeah. Im so cool. :D

Marell

Wow, had a look at the stats and noticed some single days this month have had way more new posts than other entire months have had in the past!

Krowdon

Really? How interesting.

Night Wolf

You should spamm with us marell...not that you see this before its burried benieth 12.5 pages of spam :D

Krowdon

Ain't that the truth.

Night Wolf

look its already begun :D

Briar

*bury bury bury*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Marell will never see my post :'(

Briar

MUAHAHAHAHAHA >:D
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf