New drawing...

Started by Night Wolf, August 10, 2010, 11:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Im not sure what I think of it  :-\

Its supposed be a guy and a girls hand doing that little heart thing(thus the heart in the middle) But I did it w/charcole(first time ever using it) So it doesnt look that great and im not sure if it would make someone think awww how sweet which is what it was meant for...

What do you think?

Firetooth

Most of your other works have been mediocre, but this is acutally really good, babe :-*
It's well-executed, with some colours it could be good. I'd love to see this piece goes abstract, though
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

When you get all famous, you'd best send us all royalties for inspiration and feedback.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

*is thinking, "Awww, how sweet!"* :3

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on August 10, 2010, 02:35:36 PM
Most of your other works have been mediocre, but this is acutally really good, babe :-*
It's well-executed, with some colours it could be good. I'd love to see this piece goes abstract, though
Thank you  :-*...and I think im gonna re-do it in color as soon as I get some paint,but for now I think it will serve its purpose well enough for now :wink:
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 10, 2010, 04:10:35 PM
When you get all famous, you'd best send us all royalties for inspiration and feedback.
Me famous? thatll take a while like 2-3 years lol  ::)
Quote from: Takara on August 10, 2010, 05:15:27 PM
*is thinking, "Awww, how sweet!"* :3
Hopefully someone else thinks the same thing  :D

Twilight Shadow

"If you like then you should put a ring on it"

Which you did! Nice touch! ;)

Night Wolf

Indeed  :D, Steph always has a ring on so figured id include it
Also thinking about adding more squiggly things throughout the whole pic like in the background

Twilight Shadow

I would say like a trunk of a tree so the heart centers it so like you carved intials and heart in a tree, just throwing that out there

Night Wolf

That would actually be better in a different pic I think but good idea  ;)

Twilight Shadow

Yes it would be better in another pic still nice work for your first charcoal piece ;)

How about bells and birds or "the birds and the bees" bees and flowers butterflies cupid i dont know

Night Wolf

Ill figure something out when the time comes lol but for now its fine the way it is ;)
Thanks for suggestions tho

Takara

I like it as is, but Wolfy-kun is the artist and whatever his mind sees fit is what goes. XD I wish I could use charcoal, but at the moment I can't even handle a pencil.  :'(

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on August 10, 2010, 07:13:00 PM
I like it as is, but Wolfy-kun is the artist and whatever his mind sees fit is what goes. XD I wish I could use charcoal, but at the moment I can't even handle a pencil.  :'(
Thats right....but its just a bit plain  ;)
I thought you could draw takara?

Takara

Who told you such a lie?! D:

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works