New drawing...

Started by Night Wolf, August 10, 2010, 11:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on August 10, 2010, 07:58:27 PM
Well, I do look at my own hands... The problem is, I get frustrated too easily and draw the thumb, and then just scribble in the rest of it. -_-' And I'm even going for ANIME style, which is just a line drawing. -_- I'm guessing it is simply a lack of natural talent at this point. XD

And then I wind up doodling other things I like to doodle even though they look bad, all over the page. >_<
You dont just "get" talent lol...its something you have to try for! work at! DONT GIVE UP!

Genevieve

Quote from: Takara on August 10, 2010, 07:58:27 PM
And then I wind up doodling other things I like to doodle even though they look bad, all over the page. >_<

Do you like to doodle doodles?  :o

Twilight Shadow

Doodle the doodles actually

Takara

Yuppers. ^_^ Is there a problem with doodling doodles? >_<

Takara

And thank you, Wolfy-kun! I'll keep trying, but I can't guarantee I'll ever get good. ;_; I know people who haven't ever attempted to draw something before, and as soon as they try it's absolutely perfect. ;_; There is such a thing as natural talent.

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on August 11, 2010, 11:05:25 AM
And thank you, Wolfy-kun! I'll keep trying, but I can't guarantee I'll ever get good. ;_; I know people who haven't ever attempted to draw something before, and as soon as they try it's absolutely perfect. ;_; There is such a thing as natural talent.

my only natural talent is breathing.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 10, 2010, 07:23:45 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on August 10, 2010, 07:21:22 PM
Wow. great pic.
Thank you so much =) If ur bf were to draw something like that for u what would u think?
You didnt answer my question krowdon  >:(

Twilight Shadow

I doubt she has one :D Just kidding

Night Wolf

I meant like IF she did lol

Twilight Shadow

Night Wolf

What would you do if ur bf drew something like that then gave it to you? lol jk no offense

Twilight Shadow

I would say gross rip it up and then dance on it because i would never had a bf

But if i was a girl and he did it would depend on the relationship from yours probably kiss ya :-*

Night Wolf

How do ya kno anythin' about my relationship lol?
And awww how sweet lol  :-*

Twilight Shadow

It is a guess by what happened with you two :-*

Night Wolf

WHat do you mean by what happened lol?
ANd stella im quite saddened I havent gotten feedback from you yet  :(