TAX THREAD

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 05, 2013, 10:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I know according to your profile you are a 24 year old female.

Is the female thing a joke? What pronouns do you prefer?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

Shh, the new people don't know.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

*pays $3.50 in taxes*

Kilkenne

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 06, 2013, 11:11:07 AM
bout tree fiddy

I get that reference now that I've started watching South Park.

Which is so dumb but I can't stop watching it.

Kilkenne

everyone should go watch Vikings

Firetooth

My posts are in offshore accounts, so no taxes for you.

This post is an exception!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Pay your taxes, Knave.

Gen. Volkov

Vikings sucks, watch Game of Thrones. Also I object to taxation without representation. I may start throwing tea in the harbor.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

Why does Vikings suck? I've never even heard of that show.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

Implying that you can't watch both shows. GoT isn't as exciting to me because I know what's going to happen, that's really my only issue with it.

Krowdon

Is it based off of something?