COME TO MY SITE!!!!

Started by ~>John<~, April 09, 2003, 02:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

As you can see, its quite small, and very bad, but we need ppl who know php and stuff, also a good place to host the main site, as that is only mine.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

And curse ereptor, he says he gone then destroys me.with his leaders, the coward, I'm so far below him...dang him.
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ereptor

What site.  I see no site.  As for me attacking you, learn to keep your big trap shut sometime and maybe you won't have to come crying to the forums everytime someone attacks you for opening it!
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

I said nothing against you. Also, I've decided to be selective, mainly kepping you out. EVERYONE ELSE, pm me for it

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Quote from: ~>John<~And curse ereptor, he says he gone then destroys me.with his leaders, the coward, I'm so far below him...dang him.
Ereptor, I must admit, isn't much at attacking with his leaders.
I've had experience. *Nods*

I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Holbs u and I own Aussie. I gave Ereptor antartica  *snickers evilly*

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome