Digital Camera

Started by ~>John<~, September 06, 2004, 09:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Saying that there is God and saying that there isn't is the same thing, and if you can say one you should be able to say the other. ^_^ the thing that can matter however is that you can go about saying it in different ways. ^_^

I didn't get to see the bloody picture, but I'd probably be against it.  The one you have now is all fine and great though. ^_^

RazorClaw

Well, Myrh, i know that Jehrico was found in ruins by some unexplicable seismic activity... There. That's a bit of proof. Edit it. I don't go around proclaiming there is a God, so you shouldn't do the opposite.

~>John<~

Thanks for commenting guys. [Veranor, I say this non sarcastically only to you] I never expected a photo of my back would spark a debate about religion. WHOO! THE POWER! what if I post a new pictur eof me? Philosophy debates for the house! So here.....

TJ use this image in the booklet. you can use the other one too if you want, but I cant show my other eye cause its all pruple and bruised right now. Stay off trampolines childen..................Also, I turned the paint color to black and its the exact same color as my hair..........scary.

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

Creeeeeepy... The eye!

Holby

I will not deleted this

calria

Quote from: RazorClawBut He did die for us, even Jews believe that he at least THOUGHT He was the Messiah, so He died for humankind whether He was the Son of God (which Christians believe) or just someone who thought he was. Saying "There is no God." directly contradicts every religion except for Atheism (which is "officially" disagreeing with other religions, basically).
According to my personal beleifs, Jesus never died "for" anyone or with any specific purpose... his death has absolutely no bearing on anything. He was an awesome mystic. There are some great articles on a pagan forum I go to about Jesus as a mystic, pagan leader, and powerful warlock.
Then again, he is/was no more important than any other witch/warlock, and is less important to my beleif system than, say, Stephen and Janet Ferrar, or Gerald Garder.
And I don't like seeing a pic of hamburger meat, either. I saw the movie, but the still images are worse somehow...

Ashyra Nightwing

Ooooooh.... *pokes John in the eye*
You have orange eyes.
*checks*
I have brown eyes.

RazorClaw

*pokes the eye with a sharp stick* Stop arguing with Juby in UMD, or I'll do it again!  :D  

Scarwake

John, I got confuzzled at first by what you were talking about, I dunno what other pic ur talking about either...but whatever, time to do some updating of photo album pics!

*does so*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

RazorClaw

You get confuzzled by everything... And HEY! That's MY word! Confuzzled! It's trademarked, you know. I'll sue!  

Nohcnonk

*pokes the eye* Funnn...

~>John<~

OW OW OW!  Now stop poking my eye!  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

*puts rubbing alcohol in John's eye to make sure it doesn't get infected*
*evil grin*