Shocking discovery

Started by Abby The Rat, May 17, 2003, 03:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Does anyone remember the member called Grath91? The EXTREMELY degenerate n00b with 2 whole posts (at least no spam). That was me, I was gauging reactions. Shy's was interesting, as was Raine's. Here's a link.
http://www.iboze.com/rwl/index.php?act=ST&...T&f=3&t=145&hl=
BTW, who remembers Martin91 on the old boards? Nobody?

Fweep.  :unsure:  

Ashyra Nightwing

I think I recognise the name Martin91, though I can't recall any of his posts...
Yay! Cal is coming back! *hugs*

Sha

Wouldn't I be right in saying that these three aren't the only ones that have created other accounts on this message board and pretended to be someone else? Hmm? I see nothing wrong with it, even if it was newbie annoyingness. In fact, it's rather amusing. But then.. what don't I find amusing? *ponders* Hrm. Anyway, Cal is coming back, and that's a wonderful thing. They were having fun... so *shrugs* Happy joy joy happy! =D

Holby

I remember that, Beatles. Funny. Interesting how people come out with dark secrets after time.
My sister decides to tell me similiar confession stories. Like when she stole my chocolate 10 years ago, but never told me until this year. <_<

Anyhow, I remember our friend Badbranch, aka Martin91. I wasn't there at the time, except for one or two of his last posts, but I read them all anyway.

The best RWL forum event of all time, though, was when the separate Beatles popped in :D
I will not deleted this

Pikepaw

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Calria your back, oh your back.  I secectly actually liked it when you reacted to my annoying posts (at least somebody did).  Your back YAY **hugs Calria very hard and won't let go until Ad and Deadeye tear him off** I'm just so happy you're back.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

?!?!?!?!?!?!? What did that mean? And Deadeye?

Dead Eye Posted on May 17 2003, 02:14 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CALRIA IS COMING BACK! Yea!

Calria, I understand what you were doing. See, you quit because people were getting angry of you correcting newbs. You became that "newb" to show them why you do it. That way they would be able to see why you did it, and to see that they shouldn't have got angry at you. It had good reason behind it, and it was just a little fun. I don't think it was that bad. Nice job Calria, nice to have you back.

If she was really annoyed by newbies, then she would never act like one. I'm telling you, the whole "Professor Ulloa" thing was for her own amusement and the amused frustration of others.

Ruatine

QuoteIf she was really annoyed by newbies, then she would never act like one. I'm telling you, the whole "Professor Ulloa" thing was for her own amusement and the amused frustration of others.

How do you know what's going on in Cal's mind? How do you know she did it for amusement? I understand exactly where Cal was coming from. While I never would have gone to that extreme, I can't blame Cal for doing so. People on the forums have been giving her a really hard time lately... like you right now.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

Well, what if I was annoyed by newbies and started acting like one? It's not proving anything except what we already know. And really, you're just making an argument out of it.

Ruatine

*sigh* I don't want an argument. There's been plenty of that on the forums already. I merely feel bad for Cal. She's said in her own posts that she's been having a hard time lately. I empathize with her. Seeing one person giving another a hard time for little or no reason hurts me.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Dead Eye

Anyways, Razorclaw, you already act like a newb!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Beatles

Holby, dark secrets? Whaaaaa?  :unsure:

Separate Beatles's .... Hmm... Ah, The Mysterious Beatles?  :lol:  

Almkman

Welcome back Calria.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

RazorClaw

Quote from: Dead EyeAnyways, Razorclaw, you already act like a newb!
Look who's talking. I was a middlebie before you were even posting here.

calria

Uhmmm, hate to burst anyone's bubbles here, but RazorClaw is right...

While I am occasionally genuinely annoyed by newbs, it's hardly EVER because of petty things like spelling- it's generally because of their cockiness or their attitudes towards myself and other forum members. I just have no life, and find it rather amusing to exasperate everyone else.

*beams*
:D :D :D

Ruatine

*shakes her finger at Calria* You're a very bad girl, Calria!  ;)