A call to all forums goers

Started by Abby The Rat, October 15, 2003, 12:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

As the 14th past us by, I wish that you all to stop spamming the GD. Thank you.  The posts in the Spa room 101 no longer counts to your post count.

For the 14th, I am happy to let you all know of this..
October 14th - 2003  804 Posts

breaking this record
February 8th - 2003  495 Posts

However, the records for new topics still stands at
September 18th - 2003  28 new topics

The number of PMs records still unbroken at
April 7th - 2003  44  PMs

but was nearly beaten at
October 12th - 2003  43  PMs

New Registrations records remained unbeated at
February 21st - 2003  31 new signs up

Other infos
Total Unique Topics 2573
Total Members 510
Total Replies to topics 37823
Public Upload Folder Size 882.31 k

So be proud, RWLers.

(Note, all theses records are pulled since Forum reset on the January 6th - 2003)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

:blink:

Wheee...

I, for my part, promise to un-spam myself starting right now... especially since I've now reached over 2000 posts. *smile*

You have to admit, though, for our birthday, we had to go crazy just a bit...

Abby The Rat

And all the Admin lets you all do that for today.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Blackeyes

Wow, thanks alot Ad, those stats are awsome, heh, I helped with that post count, I got like 170 posts last night!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

I got bunches too! Last night was very cool...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blackeyes

Heh, I had the most post percent last night, I am still in thrid today, even though this is my like 4th post today....

Veranor

The pm record that was almost broken was definately almost broken because of a series of PMs I had with a certain now banned user.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Gen. Volkov

*Pats Balckeyes* Thats nice dear...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Mark

*Sighs* I wish I hava more time to get my posts up, everyone one seems to have more then me...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

Whoo! *bounce*

804 posts in one day? Wow..

calria

Quote from: Mark*Sighs* I wish I hava more time to get my posts up, everyone one seems to have more then me...
*pats*

Poor Mark. At least you can't be called an insatiable spammer, right?

Mark

Quote from: calria*pats*

Poor Mark. At least you can't be called an insatiable spammer, right?
No, I guess your right, I have never really alot...but thankx anyway...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Gen. Volkov

I would just like to point out to all you people who say I'm spamming cause I have so many posts in one week of posting.. that about 95 of them were on the 14th...... I don't think its very fair to yell at someone because he posts alot if his joining trhe forum just happens to coincide with the forums one year  anniversary...

Blackeyes

I agree, when I joined, I didn't look at the topic dates, and posted in like every single one, got my post count up to around 200, then Kilk yelled at me for like 45 minutes, and I never done that since lol!!!!!

Kilkenne

Hey, it was my job as the Forum's official Evil Baron to do that...I nearly forgot about my ANTI-FORUMNOOB-SPAMMER title...Thanks for reminding me, now I have to make a new sig pic that says EviL BaRoN and is cool...