How's this for a rank jump

Started by Abby The Rat, October 15, 2003, 04:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

Take a look at the different from the rank I am at and the rank I'm jumping to. (Just thought I put something RWL related into the GD forum)

oh, I am A'mael, if you haven't worked that out by now.

[edit, now JPEG, read my latest post]
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

caedo caelestis

Compress it with jpeg, thats a massive 1.4 megs.

Menatus

Scarwake

Your evil Ad, pure evil!!  I actually thought you were Sarah in Regular for some reason....*wonders why*  Its not fair that you jumped so quickly so fastly, where I'm struggling to stay just in the 20million networth area.....Stupid blaggards...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

*Nods, agreeing with Scarwake* Yeah.. especially since I'm struggling to catch up and stay in the 10 million networth area....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Scarwake

Lol!! I was just joking about him being evil...He's quite nice and funny and quite good, actually.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

I know that... I was joking too... I remember him.. he was a DI member in first age right? I remember that several of the current Admins were once leaders in first age.. unless thats Boze we are talking about... I remeber him too though *Bows to the founder of RWL.if its Boze..*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

calria

Quote from: ScarwakeYour evil Ad, pure evil!!  I actually thought you were Sarah in Regular for some reason....*wonders why*  Its not fair that you jumped so quickly so fastly, where I'm struggling to stay just in the 20million networth area.....Stupid blaggards...
*stares*

Toggie, I'm in Imperial, not Winter... and my horde name is The Bad Earth. You know that.

*slaps a "DORK" sticker on your forehead*

Blackeyes

I'm in Imperial too, Lol.  I have like 4 mil networth, I am not really playing lately, been going on every other 3 days.....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Scarwake

Well, I'm in Blades and I have like a 19million networth and can't seem to find anyone to freaking break through to get any higher and its no fair, at all.....

*rips sticker off and puts it on Peace Alliance and his Sticker334 aim sn*
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

Yeah.. well... after I showed some people a great person to attack... they attacked him so much that I don't have anyone to attack myself without losing troops, so I can't jump much higher either.....

Mark

Quote from: caedo caelestisCompress it with jpeg, thats a massive 1.4 megs.
Corection: it's really 1.3 mbs...takes forevr with 56k modem...*dies*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Peace Alliance

*dies aswell*

*comes back to life to take a good long look at his new sticker*

I like it!!

nice jump Ad

calria

Quote from: Gen. VolkovYeah.. well... after I showed some people a great person to attack... they attacked him so much that I don't have anyone to attack myself without losing troops, so I can't jump much higher either.....
Hence the fact that you keep your little farmlands to yourself if you're hurting for land!

Ashyra Nightwing

Erk...too...much...loading..time...

Wow. That is a big rank jump... *stares* And that must have been when I was rank 7... *remembers*