People wanted to know why I...

Started by Abby The Rat, February 23, 2003, 06:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

LOL yeah, that part's great. Also when the girl's like "I had to give away all my clothes to the poor" and the Baron dude says "why about the clothes your wearing?" and she says "The poor didn't want these clothes".

Anyway. Yeah. You had heart surgey and realized that life's worth living for?

Trident

Ok, here it goes:  Adam is a caring guy, who dislikes ways of violence.  To prove that it is so, his avatar and post settings are set apon hearts and love.  Almost everybody answered similar to this.

If I were to elect an abbot, it shall be Ad.

~Trident

Meh, I seriously don't know many people, but Ad would be the best so far.  

p.s. Cool people= Fenix, Menatus, Bloodwake, Ragefur, and of course Ad.

One last thing: Mark is cool too.   :D  

Shadow Giant

*sniff* i didn't make the cool list......i feel so unloved....Ad, let me use your heart for a second, i need some love. :(  
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Abby The Rat

I've give you my love, right I need some hugs, I've just been attacked 18 time by Split Helix (#264) whom I've never attacked.... ~sobs~  His attack knocked be back down to rank 114 , after I've painfully worked my way back up 2 rank 89

~sigh~

(p.s, I've tried to attack him after his first attacks that knocked me down rank 99, this was his second time he knocked my ranks)

It is these attack that makes me feel, I want to leave RWL. But I won't, I've have a duty to my clan......
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

The Lady Shael

I want to leave too, but then I again, I can't and don't want to. It's fun here, and I enjoy playing the game and talking to everyone here. But next year I'm taking AP US history, so I'm quite scared. Is anyone here taking AP classes, or know anyone active on the ROC taking AP classes? I really need to know how they manage it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mysterious Guy

No worries. AP is easy. I took it. I mean, I didn't take History, but basically if you're capable of sitting down and studying 2-3 hours a week per subject, you'll ace 'em. And some homework, of course.

windhound

APUS!!  hehe, I'm taking APUS and APES (enviormental science)  APES is really easy, cause the teacher is wierd and gives really easy work.  APUS is a bit harder..  my class calls the multiple choice tests multiple fail tests, and very few have passed, I try for the 50-60 range, this is out of 100 possible points...  yet, it's ok because the teacher is nice and lets us do test corrections and stuff...  

All in all I'd say the teacher has a lot to to do with how hard the class is...  good luck  :)

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Solarius

I'm taking 4 AP classes this semester, and it's not so bad  :D

The US History AP test isn't so bad, but the class was a bit of work for me.
*Vermin Chieftain Solarius*
*Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment #6*

RazorClaw

Quote from: Ad The RatI've give you my love, right I need some hugs, I've just been attacked 18 time by Split Helix (#264) whom I've never attacked.... ~sobs~  His attack knocked be back down to rank 114 , after I've painfully worked my way back up 2 rank 89

~sigh~

(p.s, I've tried to attack him after his first attacks that knocked me down rank 99, this was his second time he knocked my ranks)

It is these attack that makes me feel, I want to leave RWL. But I won't, I've have a duty to my clan......
He's attacking me, too. Not so severely, but still....

Holby

Quote from: Ad The RatIt is these attack that makes me feel, I want to leave RWL.
Throw 'em out the window- it will make you feel much better.
Or if you can't throw them out the window, try pushing Humpty Dumpty...
Or, excluding that, get your members to help you throw 'em out the window. Or, if 264 won't go out the window, build a better one. This will help- guaranteed.
I will not deleted this

Trident

LOL, let me reiterate for all of you:  I DON'T know many people, so of course the cool list is small.

Shadow Giant

*sniff* really? it's not that you don't like me? YEA!  :lol:  *runs around in giddy circles, smacks into wall* ouch....i meant to do that!!! :P
so, ad, this has got off topic. why the heart?
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

~>John<~

Lol, obviously u dont like me tri *sniffs*
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Abby The Rat

I've haven't, it just been answered. (The ones that was in the RWL chat will know)  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

hmmm I've taken/am taking every AP class I can get my hands on-
AP US Government, AP US History, AP Chemistry, AP Biology, AP Physics A&B, AP Human Geography, AP World History, AP English Lit & Comp, AP English Lang & Comp, and AP Latin... *grins* yeah, so I go into college as a sophomore/junior... go figure...

*copies Ad's heart in an attempt to go with the original topic of discussion*