Brace your jimmies

Started by Camaclue, October 01, 2012, 12:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Its like an s but it sounds a little off. like, its hard to explain I'd have to post a video or call you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Huh. Well I guess we'll just deal with not knowing then.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

EVENTUALLY I'll be dead in a pit, EVENTUALLY I'll win the game.

Use this noob: http://vocaroo.com/
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont have a microphone. I'll get skype eventually.

Ungatt Trunn II

You can't get skype, but not have a microphone. NW tried that and all we did was ignore him and pick on him.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

when I get skype, I will have a microphone.

Ungatt Trunn II

And when can we expect this divine occurrence?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

When my folks let up on what I can do online.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Haha. No thats way too far off. Next year or so, maybe.

Ungatt Trunn II

That's good because according to the death clock thing, I'm slated to die around 2077.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Not a bad age to die at.

I want to try and make 100

Ungatt Trunn II

Not a bad age? I'd be ANCIENT by then! Who wants to be an OLD PERSON?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont. I just want to know how different things are gonna be 100 years after I was born. My grand kids will be like 'Wow! Yow were born in a year that started with a 19!' and I'm gonna be like 'yeah'