Fenix

Started by Trident, January 26, 2003, 08:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix

You asked two times!
:P
Hmmm...I just expanded my 1st place lead after taking land from retto...

The Beatles

Hmmmm.... it really is my opinion that Tarsonis is the best player in the game. Ever. Except for one teensy thing. Which my brother will exploit perhaps one day.

[edit]He's beaten the game, and with such a high warlord number! His strategy (I pretty much know it; before I was disabled I used it.) works extremely well.

General Austin

Yah. I wish I was mean enough to use it. Not that Josh is mean, but it's a pretty brutal tactic, to take 5,000 acres every attack to boost it up and stuff....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Fenix

That's the idea... you gotta keep growing...

Scouting's for wimps:D:D:D:P:P:P

Trident

Hmm...I don't even see that many active posters- there's something to be said for multi posting accounts -.-

The Beatles

Ha. I'm sure the admins don't like him that much either. 28 votes, and there's a total of 42 active posters with more than 10 posts. C'mon.

Fenix

Beatles, I can't believe that you're proud ab out killing people, and actually have it in your signature, only pathetic cowards attack people 'till they're dead.  You could actually get more land scouting then those last few acres. Pathetic.

The Beatles

I well know that campaign move - when you're losing an argument somewhere, you try to win on another front, by nitpicking. I don't kill for land. I kill for favor, multi-ing, the fun of it, and to break a record. Face it, if someone deletes their account, it's another week before they can join (unless they do it dishonorably, cough, cough). So if I kill it, they can start fresh immediately. Now quit nitpicking and lose your argument like you should.

Fenix

I only mentioned that because I had nothing to reply to, sorry - I should've made a new thread.

Why would the admins hate me?  Retto doesn't hate me, he's an admin.

Trident

Retto never hates people  :D