A beginning

Started by Morzan, August 05, 2004, 07:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

RazorClaw, waiting to be admitted to Loren by the mysterious and wise "Old One", was out of turns and did absolutely nothing other than recline in a NEW La-Z-Boy that, when un-recling, um, de-reclined, declined? Ahem. Anyways, when it was, er, up, it looked like a noble and dignified throne.  His new lieutenant, Roger "The Shrubber", walked in. "Sir!"
   RazorClaw quickly made his chair, um, go up, which flung him out and he hit his head on the desk. "Ouch. Too bad the air bag hasn't been invented yet. Or a clock!"
   "A clock, sir?"
   "Yes, a clock."
   "How would that help?
   "Because, the clock would tell me what time it would be, so I'd know that I could re-- un-- de-- make the throne go up, with time to spare!"
   "How would the clock tell you that, sir?"
   RazorClaw smiled gently and chuckled, "Aha, yes, well, that's why you're the lieutenant, and I'm the amazing prodigy general."
   Still confused, the recruit said, "Erm, my report, sir?"
   "Ah yes, but of course. Go right on ahead with your report, which I'm sure shall be intellectually enlightening and bring me much knowledge from the cosmos."
   "What?!?!?!?"
   "I'm sure I'll learn stuff from your report. Go ahead."
   "Yes, sir! We are now in Loren, sir!"
   "Roger."
   "Yes?"
    "No, no, no. Roger is a term of confirmation."
   "So, it's the same thing as saying ten-four, or ok?"
    "Roger."
    "Yes?"
    Looking exasperated, RazorClaw said, "Oh, never mind."
     "You know, sir, I think that one fox, windy, I think it was, is drunk."
     "Really? What makes you say that?"
     "Well, he was going around and around in circles, over and over and muttering to himself."
     "Ah, well, we geniuses do that many a time whilst we think. 'Course, there's a good possibility he was drunk, yes. Good work. Dismissed."
     Now, as he said this, he had a piece of food in his mouth, so dismissed came out as dithmithed.
      "What's a myth?"
      "Mith!" He said, his mouth stil full.
      "Myth?"
       His mouth finally empty, "Miss, miss!"
       A female fox popped in the room and stood at attention. "Yes, sir?"
       With one hand over his eyes, RazorClaw waved his free hand and said, "Oh, get out!"
       Both hordebeasts walked out, looking extremely confused.

Juska

Juska awoke to a beautiful morning, eveything was right a pity he had to conquer empires today. He was just about to look at his map when a messenger come in.

"What is it!?" "The Nameless Fear has personally declared war on you sir" said the messenger.

Juska look out towards The Fear's empire, it was weak he would attack, but net yet. First he sent his mighty legions to the land fat empire of Neobaron, without even spying out his troop numbers Juska attacked and broke through capturing nearly half of Neobaron's empire. Now it was The Fear's turn again he broke through capturing a great many leaders and killing all the troops in his path. He then turned his gaze to two of the empires of Loren, a few attacks proved that they weren't worth his time. Seeing his huge new empire Juska sent about looting for huge amount's of cash and bought out the mercinaries.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Orcrist

Once again, Orcrist looked out over the horizon. Through the field glasses, he could see the raging war between Loren and Forsworn. It seemed, however, that Loren's calls for its allies had not be in vain- a rising coalition is beginning to threaten Forsworn's loose hold on the world. Before turning in, Orcrist also noted that a relatively unknown leader had increased his empire worth to greater than that of wolf bite- a rare accomplishment. He noticed the telltale signs of a plan gone awry, and a new regime setting in. If all went according to what he surmised could occur, Loren could rule the game... again. He strolled casually inside and called his generals to him- it would be a great deal of fun to take part in the clan wars once more. The plans have been finalized- now they just need to be carried out...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Larrusus Deathspear

Claw assassins, on loan to S.E. from the Malazan Empire. Have succcesfully eliminated the high king Morzan. In the words of a obese friend of mine.

whaugh ha, DEATH!!!
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Juby (Tercios)

ummmm.....Holby killed Morzan, then cowardly left the Loren clan to be free of deserved reprisals, Forsworn, hasn't killed anyone, yet we are being killed to prevent us from becoming competitive.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

Umm, Jubes, that's what clan wars are about...

Juby (Tercios)

it's just weird, were been spray painted evil, but we don't act evil, and the good guys don't act good...weirded out...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Juska

Anyone know what happens to goods that were on the market when the seller is killed?

Deathspear- Your lowly clan is going to come out the worse you shold quit while your ahead.  
Current Empires:

wolf bite

Goods on the market are still on the market, even with the death of a player. Someone can buy them, but the cash goes to the dead player that can not use or send the cash.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

Thanks for clearing that up Wolfy.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

It's a storyline, Jubes. You're supposed to go along with it, take the top ten (since people hate you based on propoganda anyways) and then be masterfully defeated by moi. Tu comprehends?

Larrusus Deathspear

My clan/I took morzan from 1000-2000 land to 66 land, then I ran out of turns and Holby finished it.

My thanks to holby
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Juby (Tercios)

Just because it's a story line razor claw, doesn't mean you win cause you assume your good, you do have to win with class to remain good, and Larrusus, that's nothing, face it, you guys aren't very good players, you should stay out of this conflict.

RazorClaw

Okay, fine. *puts on sunglasses as he fights Sworn* That enough class? No? *leather jacket, slightly faded jeans, and styled/gelled hair are added* Voila!

Juby (Tercios)

hmmm, that gives me an idea, we should have a Happy Days fad here, I get to be either The Juby (like Phonzie) or JaJi(like Chachi)  :lol: