Sworn is no ruling clan

Started by Orcrist, September 10, 2004, 09:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Yar. I perished on Reg.

In comment to Ashaman's post, Wolf's one of the best players. Not to diss on him, but it's pure opinion who the best player is. I'm just saying this to make sure you're not thinking that Wolf Bite and the strats that he has suggested are representing us all because we will use whatever he says is good, as he is the best player. ^_^ *runs away now*

Edit again: Look at this. XD

As Juskabally II (#269) delivers their final blow, your army collapses...

0.8 hours ago    Research Crew (#342) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Stoats
2 Skiffs

0.8 hours ago    As Research Crew (#342) delivers their final blow, your army collapses...

Veranor

Quote from: NohcnonkYar. I perished on Reg.

In comment to Ashaman's post, Wolf's one of the best players. Not to diss on him, but it's pure opinion who the best player is. I'm just saying this to make sure you're not thinking that Wolf Bite and the strats that he has suggested are representing us all because we will use whatever he says is good, as he is the best player. ^_^ *runs away now*

Edit again: Look at this. XD

As Juskabally II (#269) delivers their final blow, your army collapses...

0.8 hours ago  Research Crew (#342) attacked you!  Your enemy captured 1 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Stoats
2 Skiffs

0.8 hours ago  As Research Crew (#342) delivers their final blow, your army collapses...
Yep.

I know :)

Oh yes, no big secret or anything, I'm Research Crew.

We were attacking at exactly the same time or something...

EDIT: We also both got a kill, and I believe we both got the acre you had... which if you had had 10000 land when we synch'd attacks, that would have been a very dangerous glitch (double land people, double land).

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Germania

Quote from: General AustinIn answer to Germania's comment, I'd like to see you on the battlefield in a clan, instead of being a neutral and farming off of everyone. Then, if you could stay in your high rank with that extreme handicap, only then would I say that you're right. But as for now, we're in a clan in a huge war, and you're clanless and farming off of the higher-ups of the two sides, with virtually no fear of retribution because we're spending all our turns on each other. I don't know if I'm making sense, but eh, it's early...
Already been done.
Give me back my old clan and i'll be happy to again.

Being clanless has nothing to do with being neutral. There is no skill involved in telling all of your clan members to log in and attack 1 person at some hour of the day. Pretty lame when the biggest clan just has to organize itself for 3 days and kill anyone in a clan. What logic would you use to become a target?

Morzan: I made one clan in Era 1 for 5 days and achieved nothing against DI. Joined AA then KM, Imperial, Empire, SMITEYOU, and the works.

I could have written a paragraph, but one word summed it up nicely. I'll edit it, if you care so much.

Ashaman

Just for kick and to show what replies I got when I voiced my displeasure at some of the strats mentioned in the wolf bite journal.  At the end of these replies that I read, I told you guys that I will exploit them and you said it was fine.  So make up your mind, denounce the strats and I won't use them any more.

QuotePosted: Sep 2 2004, 02:59 PM by Morzan
But we have a saying at RWL.
"This is redwall WARLORDS" The object is to do anything you can to get to the top. You can do whatever it takes except cheating to win."

Posted: Sep 2 2004, 04:30 PM by The Lady Shael
Live with it. Most warlords don't have honor. It's part of the game. Live with it, and play just as dirty when you get your chance.

Posted: Sep 2 2004, 05:58 PM by RazorClaw
Ashaman, an honorable warlord is a dead warlord. Heh, throw everything except you, your clan, and your post-count in the toilet so long as it get you a good rank... (obviously joking on the post-count part)

Posted: Sep 3 2004, 11:29 PM by windhound
ah well.. yip.. strats are strats, however fouly they may be looked upon by others...

Posted: Sep 4 2004, 03:45 PM by Nohcnonk
Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire to succeed. And I'd try not to harm anyone else by doing them (kinda hard with #1).

Posted: Sep 6 2004, 05:10 PM by wolf bite
I have only used them to take down ruthless overlords, and the community applauded me for the end result. I see nothing wrong with using everything at my disposal when fighting a person that is using everything at their disposal, the difference is that I tend to have more options then they do.

windhound

indeed, strats are strats..
yours of harming others to help yourself is a tad foul, you must admit..  but it is a strat, yiss?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

Windy and Neobaron, Are you saying that I have no honour? (and honour is paramount after a war, if a ruling clan comes through with honour, their rule will be much easier in dealing with the common warlords (however their is always a group of people who start some very clever stratigies to bring down boyscout clans but there is always a few week lull of peace for an honourable clan following a war whereas the ruthless ones get pounced on)).

Do not twist the truth, you know as well as I do that loren began the killing, your excuse was a smushling of nohc, (we brought him to under 100 land and could have killed him but me and morzan both pulled the reigns in on the overzealous) following that you killed two members of our tribes, smushling does not lead to to killing, only killing can lead to a justified kill.  If you get smushled, smushle back.

Forsworn has more honour then this bizzarro loren (which from now on I will call "Loren the Machiavelli" because it is quite clear that they have abandoned all principals in order to reach their aims) (remember, I got your spirit punks!).

Why are people so scared of dying in this game?  I am not in slightest worried about getting killed in a war, I stand with my clan, in fact I would prefer to die when smushled sometimes (in fact I delete and rejoin sometimes) because I can come back incognito and reek havoc on my opponents and be a martyr.  You have given a pledge  to your clan (if all get booted that is a different matter since it's a fair decision by the leader) and you should stand for what you bloody well stand for.  Read Plato's Apology (which is basically a monologue of Socrates) for a glimpse at the concept of honour, Something Loren the Machiavelli lacks.

You will have to refute my honour to say our clan has none.
I would normally say that Loren the Machiavelli has some honour by windy's presence but I was quite disappointed when Windy helped in a kill and shrugged it off as just following orders, I have always refused commands I felt were immoral but still never abandoned my comrades, I am unsure of the standing of your sould windy.

:ph34r:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

*blinketh*
*ponders*
*yawns*
*shrugs*
*pokes brain*  its been a tad deadish today, please excuse it.  due to its failure today I managed to crash my bike for the first time in 'bout 4 years..  hee..

ki, Loren /may/ have started the killing, but apparently Neo made a truce with yall, and yall broke the no-kill truce..  
I helped Holby 'cause I had nothin better to do with 250 turns..  Nohc was smushled to the point somone else /could/ have killed him within about 40 attacks, which isnt much on a kill..  and yall had come sayin' that you would rule and be invincible.  oh, and I really didnt get in that many attacks..  'skiffs were malfunctioning and I didnt feel like massing another type..  
I does not agree on killing, and I've never taken a kill 'cept in Warbands, where the whole point of thoes rounds /was/ to kill or be killed..  I kinda wish Beatles would restart thoes actually...  ^_^

oh, and just a personal thought, I'd almost rather be killed than poisened excessivly ;)  *pokes empty food bins*  I've gotta refill them again...

*blinks again*
whatsa sould Juby?  not sure if I even have one of thoes..  and if I did I probably missplaced it..    
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashaman

Hey, when did the truce take place??  Wasn't it Loren who killed my empire??  I must admit that I love killing.  So when my empire was killed, I was more than happy that now the killing door is open wide.  More to my liking!  *devilish grin*
:ph34r:  

windhound

twas before you came here Asha, I think it was between Juska and Neo, the then current leaders of Sworn and Loren..  They had both agreed that killing was bad and that neither side should take another kill..  then Sworn broke the agreement..  it's been back and forth...

Neobaron

Myself and Morzan actually.

---

So i cant blame you all that came late for not knowing, its on the leadership of Sworn, who either didnt care that a truce had been made, or kept it until it was to their advantage,

---

Juby- Im not scared of getting killed, i really wouldnt care if i did.

Like you said, id just come back incognito and get a fresh start.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

wolf bite

Ashaman,

I don?t think I condoned using those methods in the way that you did. I used someone to max me in turbo so I could take out someone that was hording all the land (150,000). I took his land and starved him of land until he was forced to use turns without the land to support his army, then I allowed my allies to spread the land around as the playing field became normal again. I did not become emperor under that strat.  I used it as an offensive method to take down an evil emperor, not to place myself as the emperor. I stated in strategies that it is morally fair only to do in some situations (read between the lines). After the posting of my journal, several emperors have paid people to keep them maxed, those people were all massively attacked by everyone in the game, as you were.  Playing dirty to fight someone playing dirtier is different then trying to get self-gain. The players control what is fair in the way they will treat you.

As fair as the best player, it is a matter of opinion. I take credit as the most ?versatile? player, in that I play all strategies. I change strategies every few days so people don?t know my weaknesses. I play them all well. But some people have one, two, or three great strategies that they play better then I can.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Morzan

Neo- Actually I told my Juska when I wasn't completely in control of Sworn. Juska then planned a kill on Holby without my knowledge, I think he thought the truce was over. In your own forums you said yourself "I am ready for a kill, this stalemate is boring" before we made the kill. That probably made the informats who gained this information to tell Juska you guys were planning a kill. Also, a kill run was planned on Juska, and was carried out by your allies and one of your own. I believe though they didn't get the turn out they wanted, because they left him alive with like 30 land, and the people who tried killing Juska had 0 turns. So that Loren and it's allies tried a kill run, breaking the truce, but they failed. And you guys said earlier that we left Nohc the first time so that some one COULD kill him, which is almsot as bad as a kill run. Well the Alliance (as I am calling the 3 clans) did the same. But where I pulled back before killing Nohc on purpose, The Alliance ran out of people/turns to use when they tried.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

windhound

Quote from: Morzan... the informats who gained this information...
:rolleyes:

~a rare spam from windhound

Juska

Who cares, the lousy truce is broken play the game and stop whining you idiots. My guys were getting bored, and seeing they make up 75% of the clan I decided to kill Holbs to keep interest. Morzan your sooo stupid, lmao.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Holby

*Cackles at Loren the Machiavelli*
Is wolf bite the greatest player? Is the Pope Catholic? *Watches John Paul II worshipping with Muslims*
I will not deleted this