The new Pansy vs. Weakling strategy and others

Started by ~>John<~, January 11, 2003, 10:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Orcrist

John, are you referring to Ereptor hitting you a few times? He hit you 3 times. It's all part of the game.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

~>John<~

No, I'm not referringg to him.  Yes I know it is part of the game LoL I'm just making up strategies. ['cept for the P. vs. W. I was hyper last night so I talked about that for an unknown dumb reason/ Ereptors entitled to attack me]
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

John, what warlord are you?  I sure hope you aren't Violent Sheep or Golden Fox...

Shael of Torethevel

~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

General Austin

Cheese? I like Dead Buffaloes actually. They're cool! ANd they don't stink as much as moldy cheese!  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Orcrist

*Chuckles as Austin chucks another dead buffalo at Orcrist* Austin- didn't your brother die (not in real life) when he tried to throw a dead buffalo and the weight suffocated him?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Shael of Torethevel

*grunts and tries to lift another dead buffalo* I think we suffocated Raine with dead buffalos in the chat room since he wasn't really paying attention....Where are we getting these buffalos again? From my Mossflower Country, or Kilk's Northlands?

Leader of El Queso, #419

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"

Menatus

Shael of Torethevel

Er, it's either Raine or Orcrist, I'm not really sure, but we confirmed in the chat room that I rule Mossflower, and Kilk rules the Northlands. Then we started joking that he really rules icebergs, and dead buffalo, and that's basically how it started...

Leader of El Queso, #419

calria

*blinks several times and chews on a piece of dried buffalo jerkey*

yay for post-warring...

Mtsenskovite

I dunno about dead buffalo, but when I was in fifth grade I wrote a song involving a dead ox...
--Mitya Shostak
Mtsenskovite Army, #227

Look. My signature is attempting to be original!

calria

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is an example of why and how you people scare me in serious ways...