Hay!

Started by thomaskreisman, May 14, 2009, 07:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

Hay everybody! I thought I'd drop in and say hello, I'm not comming back so you can go ahead and sigh with releaf, lol. I just wanted to stop in and say hi, how is everybody? I hope shadow and kell aren't winning every round still haha. I see that you switched forums, it looks good. I also see some new faces so to them- hi my name is Tom and just about everybody here hates me and was just panicing when they saw this thinking that I might be coming back. lol. :P

The Lady Shael

Welcome back! I thought about you the other day cause I saw the word 'milk' somewhere...and wondered what happened to you. Hope you stick around!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Marell

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 14, 2009, 07:21:41 PM
Hay everybody! I thought I'd drop in and say hello, I'm not comming back so you can go ahead and sigh with releaf, lol. I just wanted to stop in and say hi, how is everybody? I hope shadow and kell aren't winning every round still haha. I see that you switched forums, it looks good. I also see some new faces so to them- hi my name is Tom and just about everybody here hates me and was just panicing when they saw this thinking that I might be coming back. lol. :P

Hey Thomas, I was wondering where you'd gone too actually. Stay, no one hates you  :D. You can join our clan in reg.

Btw Kell has hardly been around since about the time you left, so Eire hasn't reformed in ages...but you could still say Shadows been involved in a lot of wins since then lol.

Firetooth

Tom K! How have things been hanging? Alots happened since you left...
Come on, stay here! While people find you annoying sometimes, nobody hates you.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Come back! (gives bus trips of his home until the crowd forces him to sign up)

Wolf bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Quote from: wolf bite on May 15, 2009, 06:45:19 PM
Come back! (gives bus trips of his home until the crowd forces him to sign up)

Wolf bite
Wow wolf actually posted in the forums! :) I think Death missed you lol
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Tom! Long time no see, how are things going?

thomaskreisman

Good to see that you all want me back. As for what I've been doing, well mostly doing more stuff at the accadamy. I havn't been messing around on the computer much scince I lost my finger. I have been playing the occational runescape. IDK if any of you guys play, but it you do add me as a freind. My name is Foremole47.
I was thinking about yall because I decided to re-read redwall siries, my room mate made fun of me for that, lol. I might come back, I forgot how to play, If I do come back I'll need to read my own guide that I made just before I left haha. I doubt it though. It's to much typing, I can't do that as well with 9 fingers.
Oh and sharptooth, what happened to Roman Empire? I was looking forward to helping you do that.
Well anyway, thanks for the offer to join your clan shadow, and good to see you Firetooth. I may not check this again so I'll go ahead and say goodbye. I'll check back in, in about a month or 2.

Firetooth

Sharp's taught himself html and CSS and he's started work on the site ;) The forums are long dead though, lol.
Haven't played Runescape in years...got my last guy to level 51 then sold him for 1 pound

Sharptooh

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 16, 2009, 05:17:27 PM
Good to see that you all want me back. As for what I've been doing, well mostly doing more stuff at the accadamy. I havn't been messing around on the computer much scince I lost my finger. I have been playing the occational runescape. IDK if any of you guys play, but it you do add me as a freind. My name is Foremole47.
I was thinking about yall because I decided to re-read redwall siries, my room mate made fun of me for that, lol. I might come back, I forgot how to play, If I do come back I'll need to read my own guide that I made just before I left haha. I doubt it though. It's to much typing, I can't do that as well with 9 fingers.
Oh and sharptooth, what happened to Roman Empire? I was looking forward to helping you do that.
Well anyway, thanks for the offer to join your clan shadow, and good to see you Firetooth. I may not check this again so I'll go ahead and say goodbye. I'll check back in, in about a month or 2.
You lost your finger, ouch, what happened?
Ah as for the Roman Emp what Firetooth said, I've started a new site design that's more browser and screen friendly than the old one, it's sort of a secret development and it's still in progress, I might post a sneak peak on the forums some time soon, if you want to revive the old forums me and Fire would be happy to help, it'd probably just be us three posting though, lol.