Death

Started by Truth, December 03, 2011, 09:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Shadowdon't be sorry, it's part of the game. Peace just doesn't like it when things don't go his way with his passive strategy ^_^

This.

Why'd you go all "Volkov is a jerk" in the other thread? I had nothing to do with that bounty, that was all cloud's idea. Reading that thread was the first I had heard of it.

Quote from: Peace Alliance
Look, I realize that it makes you guys uncomfortable that I would defy social normality by playing passively.

This has nothing to do with social norms Peace. I explained why I don't like your version of the passive strategy already. Posts like the one I am quoting from are most of the reason.

Anyway, I've had my say, this will be the last I will post on the matter.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

To Shadow and the General Secretary:

That mass amount of murders and poisos were unwarrented. A few, fine. 110 in 3-5 hours? Excessive. If 5 ppl can't outnet 2, that's your issue. Show your skill by outnetting, not by taking highly aggressive actions.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Gen. Volkov

QuoteTo Shadow and the General Secretary:

That mass amount of murders and poisos were unwarrented. A few, fine. 110 in 3-5 hours? Excessive. If 5 ppl can't outnet 2, that's your issue. Show your skill by outnetting, not by taking highly aggressive actions.

LOL Briar. You're mad that Shadow and Co. aren't peacefully netting? Has the MSN crew taught you nothing?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

I murdered you because Revelation sacked me to 500 land every run. You guys had it coming.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on December 20, 2011, 11:38:44 PM
LOL Briar. You're mad that Shadow and Co. aren't peacefully netting? Has the MSN crew taught you nothing?

Peacefully? I think you need to invest in a dictionary Volky.

@Shadow: Unaware of the sacking. Shockposted after I logged in.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

I did ask nicely once. Revelation told me it was part of the game and to deal with it ^_^.

windhound

Eh, the standard course of action is to message the clan leader when a member is being a turd.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

I also wanted to try out a leader takedown, because nobody has done one in a while. Peaceful netting is less fun.

I had a good excuse, but I won't pretend I didn't do it to have fun.

cloud

Please keep killing eachother and not raising defenses.

I approve of your strategies.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

Sorry, but I thought you were whining about a takedown earlier in the round Kyle? ^-^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

When? Have there even been any other takedowns this round?

...oh you mean the clan hopping thing. I think my exact "complaint" was "didn't we fix clan hopping a while ago? I guess not. Thanks for bringing it to our attention."

So ...no?

Gen. Volkov

QuotePeacefully? I think you need to invest in a dictionary Volky.

Unless there have been other leader rampages I am unaware of, this round has been pretty much peaceful. Until this, all I have seen is net's steadily going up, with very little fighting. I seem to remember Sevz doing something awhile ago, but nothing major.

Wolf Snare

Fair enough, I thought someone was complaining, must have been the tooths ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on December 21, 2011, 07:52:42 PM
Fair enough, I thought someone was complaining, must have been the tooths ;)

We (well me anyway) were complaining about breakage of the rules going unpunished, not takedowns; don't really see why that needed bringing up in this topic snare :P

I genuinely have no problems with takedowns when they're well orchestrated, the only takedowns that particularly annoy me are ones that involve onlining, mostly because they're lazy and there's no defending against them most times.