Turbo Round 53 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, December 28, 2011, 09:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Volky, I don't by any means do that on a nightly basis... Usually its like a liter for 4 or 5 hours, and that gets me plenty drunk, and I can still control myself. Every so often like once a month or so I really get in the mood to get hammered at a party or something and will drink more then that. The last time I got really smashed I drank a liter of Fireball(Cinnamon Whiskey) in an hour and a half, still managed to call a taxi and end back up across town at my friends place though haha.

Where I live, there isn't all that much to do, so most people drink all weekend every weekend, unfortunately my winter job is preventing me from doing that quite so much.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

this is a pretty silly turn of topic for an immort thread. You guys should make another thread about how Ally will be braindead soon.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES