Death of Northen Hordes

Started by Firetooth, May 19, 2011, 02:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Firetooth strode amongst the ruined city, acompanied by half a score of stoats. As fleeing vermin crossed their path, the stragglers were cut down.

Soon, he had reached the centre of the burning city. Here he saw a familar face-Purple Dragon, his most trusted general. Smeared with blood, both his own and that of the many victims lying at his feet, he nodded to Firetooth.

"Another success. Though I can't help but think this was a waste of time. These pathetic empires are not worth our time."

Firetooth nodded "they are ants compared to giants, but we still need to maintain order. They continue to provoke us despite our warnings. We must set an example." He looked around the scene, shaking his head in disgust. "Mokkan escaped and is sending threatening letters throughout our cities, and I just hope Northen Hordes will not do the same. I'm assuming you didn't find them?"

Purple Dragon shook his head. "I am afraid not, Firetooth. Probably bolted straight away."

Pondering this information, Firetooth replied. "Indeed. Stil, this is a victory. Now we have sent a message to this rabble of nations, these regulators, that we are not to be toyed with. Farewell."

And with that Firetooth turned and strode away.
--

OOC: Killed for destroying 100mil of our net unprovoked. Pretty simple.. I would have destroyed his net, but seeing as they had none, kills were the only viable option.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Daryn

Niiice, Firey.

Another kill? I should totally join in on these fun war games sometimes with my empire on Turbo.
Pies.

Firetooth

Usually I don't employ kills, but seeing as they both had under 20mil net there was no other option for sweet, sweet vengence >:D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Killing players the week they rejoin after years of a break is a good way to lose players. The kill earlier was justified, this one I think was a bit of an overreaction. Let's not make a habit of driving away new (or returning) players for being aggressive. There are far too few of those.

I have killed more of KM's rats every day for the last week than you lost to Aus. And that's just in the course of normal breakage, since they are all defending.

EDIT: then/than
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Eh, I see it as justified. If him and TS had net, I'd destroy that instead. Also, this wasn't KM's net that was destroyed, it was GLaDOS', but that said he also killed KM's net. Either way, he destroyed net unprovoked so we responded. If people just left us alone to begin with we wouldn't have to keep killing people.

The Lady Shael

Just a comment, but I think people destroy net unprovoked every day.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vargarth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 19, 2011, 04:19:46 PM
Just a comment, but I think people destroy net unprovoked every day.
90 million net in this round is a bit of net.

@Aus: I do not even know you but do not leave cuse this happened.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Firetooth

^What Varg said.

Also I don't have any problem with Aus, he seems like a pretty cool guy. But it's hypocritical to kill TS but not to kill Aus just because he's only just returned. Far as I am concerned, you should only do something if you're prepared for possible consequences. Destroying lots of net unprovoked generally ends up badly for you.

Shadow

He didn't destroy much though. As said, I have been taking out more than 90m net a day as a regular part of my runs.

The Purple Dragon

Wed, 18 May 2011 15:03:46 -0600
GLADOS is currently holding my net, if you suicide again I will kill you.

Wed, 18 May 2011 15:11:47 -0600
this game sucks with everyone just hoarding...i'm tired of it and doing something about it. sorry it's your net in particular, but i'm suiciding anyone who hits #1 or #2. you don't like my n00b tactics, make me pay for it. It's more exciting than languishing in 20th with no-one to fight.

He had fair warning, and even issued the challenge. Mike and I killing him was completely justified. I will offer him the same thing I offered TS after I killed him, I'll help you rebuild  but if you stick to your current kamikaze ideology I will just keep exacting revenge.

on a lighter note, Firetooth this was my idea to kill him, and Mike and I carried out the kill run:P just want to make it clear that I'm not Firetooth's personal hit squad.

Purp

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Firetooth

The Purple Dragon

no no that was good haha!

I just want to make sure everyone knows that so they don't use it to criticize me about it  :P

Purp
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Aus

kewl. be prepared for me to spend the rest of this round doing the same thing over and over again though. It's nice to have some personal involvement in the round again :) while i'm ticked that my graduation exercises/preparation prevented me from guarding against kills, i'm kinda excited that this happened. it'll be a victory for me if I can take out another 90 mil nw.

The Lady Shael

:D Now things are getting interesting.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

If you want to be aggressive with troops, rat race spell makes you take reduced losses when attacking, and ferret and magpie spells allow you to heal up faster - might want to consider those races as a base for your retaliation.