Turbo Round 30 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, January 03, 2010, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Alazar worked extremely hard this round, the win is well deserved and overdue in my opinion.
my objective was causing pain, does anyone feel they would of done better if Baleful Severing didn't hit them?

Snare, soon as you wanna play active hit me up bro, i saw what you were doin, most people don't appreciate a warrior. Two warriors will be more effective
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Briar

Quote from: Sevz on January 05, 2010, 12:17:46 AM
does anyone feel they would of done better if Baleful Severing didn't hit them?

I do.  You hit me way too hard near the end.  I don't care if Alazar asked you to do it, he should have done his own dirty work.  According to Alazar, I was just an annoying gnat anyways.  I believe I would have been in the top 15 if you hadn't poisoned me.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Briar on January 05, 2010, 12:31:08 AM
Quote from: Sevz on January 05, 2010, 12:17:46 AM
does anyone feel they would of done better if Baleful Severing didn't hit them?

I do.  You hit me way too hard near the end.  I don't care if Alazar asked you to do it, he should have done his own dirty work.  According to Alazar, I was just an annoying gnat anyways.  I believe I would have been in the top 15 if you hadn't poisoned me.

I gave no such order. Had no idea he touched you in fact. He knew that you had been on me all set though so thats probably why he did it, either that or you were just a random victim. Sorry about that, but its what you get I guess. Had you accepted my invitation you would have made the top ten. I take care of my friends and allies.

End Credits, Snare Blantantly said that he went against me and tried to take me down. I did work really hard all set. Nova can speak for himself, but he gave me some credit for him maintaining his land. Thats why being defensive and not leaving holes can be a good strategy. He was left on high land, and high leaders every run. Meaning he used less turns attacking and more earning loyalty and feasting. Why do you think he had so much more food then the rest of the people?

Again Congrats everyone. My plan actually failed. Or I failed, I wanted to have the main team take the top four spots and would have but I didn't get on in time. The team was Penthouse Ninja, Suicide Silence(myself), Baleful Severing, and Unchained Melody.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

gotta say that's a solid team, depending on who penthouse was. I tried robbing two of you, but yall were pretty active and my timing was off. Me and Sevz, as he mentioned, took PA for all he was worth^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

yo Snare, Penthouse Ninja is probably better than me
I picked him up from a dud server took him to valhall then alazar brought him here. He didn't run much here but he's like you, when he moves turns they count for most people running 3 days.
Alazar hit the nail on the head Briar, i was sending him cash and food that you kept stealing and poisoning all round, dribs and drabs but that's all he needs, 30bil and i can buy a decent army from the sucker. I do like to waste heaps standard attacking people who've got rats or stoats. I also like to get heaps of land which means desertions to work around. If we did some crew runs we could of very easily locked.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 05, 2010, 07:02:07 PM
gotta say that's a solid team, depending on who penthouse was. I tried robbing two of you, but yall were pretty active and my timing was off. Me and Sevz, as he mentioned, took PA for all he was worth^_^

Yeah a good mate that I met over at valhall. He came over to help execute our original plan, but we changed gears and moved on so he stuck around. He ran half as much as the rest of the people here, and made slightly more than all of them. Not bad for his first set at rwl imo. Had he not sent me his aid he would have gotten 3rd spot. I meant to aid him up, but yeah...my bad bro.

Yeah Sevz, we didn't completely lock much land. We did do a good job in getting the others to fail alot though ;)

Night Wolf

woot got 10th and I was pretty much gone all fricken month lol. nice job everyone

End Credits

Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 04, 2010, 04:57:41 PM
"End Credits", your ignorance baffles me. If you had bothered to read every post in this topic, you'd have read that it was a TEAM effort between NoVa and Ally. I don't know why you pulled my name out of your [Behind], I clearly stated that I was solo punking kids for giggles.

Sorry About that Snare when you said:
"I tried taking you out in the end because of your cocky notice, but I got fed up with it and just ruined other people. I started running near the end, and did well for myself for using 3k turns."

I didn't realise you hadn't worked with Alazar, I thought you'd worked with him then just soloed at the end.

Either way your probably a much better player than I, sorry again that I offended you.

Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 05, 2010, 01:30:04 PM
I did work really hard all set. Nova can speak for himself, but he gave me some credit for him maintaining his land. Thats why being defensive and not leaving holes can be a good strategy. He was left on high land, and high leaders every run. Meaning he used less turns attacking and more earning loyalty and feasting. Why do you think he had so much more food then the rest of the people?

You may have worked hard all set, as I said I didn't work with you, all I know is that you said change would come, Turbo round 30 seemed no different to any other no merc no clan round, the only difference was you winning, congratulations, a win is a win I suppose . . . however you get there.

Although so far I share more respect for some of your team mates than I do for you, granted someone is usually aided up to first, you still seem to do a lot of bragging.

Quote from: Daryn on January 04, 2010, 04:29:33 PM
Mhhmmm

Not bad. You can guess who I am.

uuhh . . . Vimes???

Shadow

I was Vimes - I joined for the last week and a bit to help peace stop them from locking.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Daryn

Grimmjow Jaegerjaques. If you know me on the forums, you probably can guess my name. This round...it's a bit more obscure, you can say. Guess.
Pies.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: End Credits on January 06, 2010, 03:52:29 PM
You may have worked hard all set, as I said I didn't work with you, all I know is that you said change would come, Turbo round 30 seemed no different to any other no merc no clan round, the only difference was you winning, congratulations, a win is a win I suppose . . . however you get there.

Although so far I share more respect for some of your team mates than I do for you, granted someone is usually aided up to first, you still seem to do a lot of bragging.

Agreed. I didn't live up to what I had posted. Plans changed. I admit that in essence this set I was all talk and no walk. To be honest you should have far more respect for my team mates. I will openly admit that I am not the greatest solo player, not at all. But, I do know how to organize people, delegate jobs, and come with a good game plan. As I think I demonstrated this last set. Most of the Net made was Nova and Penthouse's net. The interesting part about this scenario is that for the first time in a LONG time I raised my hand. I asked the team if they minded me winning this set for a change and I got all thumbs up. Thanks again to my team mates. You guys are a good bunch.

NoVa