This round sucks

Started by PhoenixOfPanem, February 02, 2013, 08:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixOfPanem

((No, Sevz did not make me say that.))

Okay, so I'm the only one in Southsward apart from the people in protection. I have 20,000,000 cash and am in huge debt to Cluny. I have very little troops and due to the theme, I can't attack anyone, not even the landfarm. (Oh. I'd suggest the landfarm has raiders prepared all the time so people stuck in other locations can attack it, like me.)

Any help to be had?
Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Shadow

you will move soon, just stay in the top 10 and it happens automatically.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

PhoenixOfPanem

In the meantime (1,760 minutes) I just wait?

That's a little over a day.
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
No, I have failed

Shadow

the point is to motivate people to stay in the top 10, and to reward planning ahead for this sort of thing. You could have used it to your advantage for example, if you had taken a whole bunch of the land just before everyone else moved to mossflower, you would have had it all to yourself for several days.

You can use being behind the rest of them to your advantage if you play carefully. Try to work out when others will move to northlands, and take their land just before it happens. Then it will stay with you when you are in mossflower.

PhoenixOfPanem

No, I have failed

Shoot

I believe everybody is getting their 'minutes up top' tallies increased every 10 mins even if they arent in the top 10 at all. #19 who I know just signed up a few hours ago and has yet to even get into the top 10 has credit for 4 and a half hours up top as I write this.

EDIT: From what it appears, it seems to be the top 10 in each location receive credit for being in the top. The person who is the 11th highest in mossflower is not getting their timer updated, but 1-10 are even if they aren't in the overall top 10. If this is how it was intended to work, then that foils the strategy I had planned, and would explain why the new signup #19 is getting updated, because there aren't even 10 people in Southsward. Oh well, would have been nice to know how it really worked because I had planned on trying to trap me and land farm in mossflower lol.

Shadow

ugh, you could be right. I'll have to fix that for next time. Midterms are eating all my time right now, though, sorry.

Wordsarecool

i should get into the game more