remember when....

Started by lonewolf1817, March 09, 2010, 01:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 18, 2010, 09:27:58 PM
lol, sevs brags about being solo, meanwhile tonight i break 'im 'n start destroying his NW while he's online and hmmmm.... all of a sudden he sends everything to #7. lol. GG sevs... at least you talk a GG.

o.O i gave it away to run turns. I didn't ask for it back. And Onlining someone during their run is rude. I will Kill in retaliation. I don't camp online and expect people to wait extended periods. Simple terms. Wair 6minutes or ask if i'm moving. Volkov and PA have online attacked me during my landgrabbing. You will both be killed per event. Volkov already revived.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOk, you may be right. I simply asked for heart to not take me and others down under 5k. There is no reason for it. There is much more land available else where. It is just a low move. Then std'ing on top of that? What the [haties] do you want us to do? Just take it? Sorry it had to be you Volky, you had a hole and had the most nw. Trust me I would have much rather just taken all of his stuff and beaten him down instead of killing, but I was online by myself as an indy. I did what damage I could. It's as simple as I gave the warning to all heart members. Right after that warning or THREAT as you call it was given the clan didnt comply. They continued with their behavior so I made the punishment. If I have to I will do it again. Until you either unclan or gain a little respect for the rest of the players.

Once again, Ally, I don't care why you and Sevz did it. It was not justified. Your second little speech means as much to me as the first did.

Oh... and I didn't really have much of a hole, you and whoever else helped you just monostacked weasels.

Volkov and PA have online attacked me during my landgrabbing. You will both be killed per event. Volkov already revived.

Not gonna argue it again, but I would like to point out that you attacked me whilst I was online before I hit you online. I wasn't camping either. Then you deleted your account.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Sevz on March 21, 2010, 12:27:55 AM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 18, 2010, 09:27:58 PM
lol, sevs brags about being solo, meanwhile tonight i break 'im 'n start destroying his NW while he's online and hmmmm.... all of a sudden he sends everything to #7. lol. GG sevs... at least you talk a GG.
Misinformation, sevs, you had just made your run. You were sitting online when I made my move.

o.O i gave it away to run turns. I didn't ask for it back. And Onlining someone during their run is rude. I will Kill in retaliation. I don't camp online and expect people to wait extended periods. Simple terms. Wair 6minutes or ask if i'm moving. Volkov and PA have online attacked me during my landgrabbing. You will both be killed per event. Volkov already revived.

Sevz

PA
Misinformation, sevs, you had just made your run. You were sitting online when I made my move.

~~~~~
You had no espionage, i was online and still running. I did suffer lag and you hit me at the 3quarter mark of my landgrabbing. Your death will be by my hand before the round ends.

50bil bounty is set on the empire named Truth
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Peace Alliance

You're pretending to have been onlined.

Also, sending somebody your troops so you can run is teamwork... Heck, it's basically the only thing Heart doing together as a team, haha. And just because you didn't get them back doesn't mean you won't. It doesn't mean that you didn't get to market what you could before i got you either.

Shadow

I think we already established that there is a large gap between what Sevs says and does.

Alazar, you sent me a message saying "stop doing such and such or I will kill you." Now, you know as well as anyone else that threats only cause trouble and are, as a rule, completely ignored, so that means that you sent those messages looking for an excuse to kill someone without looking like the bad guy. Which is fine, but now that you have been called out on it, you can drop the pretense that you kill was motivated by anything else.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

nope, i was just buyin up to break the top guy then i got suicided by you. I couldn't defend myself so i ran before turns filled. You onlined me while i did that. I did max the market with troops and food which is why half my net vanished.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 20, 2010, 05:07:51 PM
You complain about us std'ing you too much. I'm assuming your issue with this is because it causes a lot of damage right?

Then you say "I would have much rather just taken all of his stuff and beaten him down instead of killing, but I was online by myself as an indy".

I've got news for you, those std's you're complaining about were most likely done by a solo indy!

I don't mean to be so hard on you these days alazar... But you keep contradicting yourself. I think that instead of stooping so low as to start killing, you should step UP and fight back.

Juska was Std'ing both Oblit and I...It's fine that you were causing that uncalled for damage. Ok whatever, but then on top there was many time I would log onto 1k land. Many in prom would take that as a kill attempt. I let it slide half a dozen times before I said anything. Stooping so low as to start killing? What did you guys do to me a few rounds back? I bitched because you killed me instead of taking me down at least..Or don't you remember that? How the hell am I supposed to really take you guys down as an indy? The best thing for me to do was kill your top guy. Evidently it did plenty of damage also because a few of you are now complaining about it haha.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 21, 2010, 01:24:08 AM
Once again, Ally, I don't care why you and Sevz did it. It was not justified. Your second little speech means as much to me as the first did.

Oh... and I didn't really have much of a hole, you and whoever else helped you just monostacked weasels.
I thought it was justified and as you can see thats all that really matters now. Noone helped me, and I really didnt monostack weasels, I made all the other types of troops like every other run. ALl I did was make enough to break you. To be honest I didnt work with sevz at all on that one. I had to gather a decent amount of land to make the weasels in order to kill you so i actually failed on the kill...

Well shadow now that we have discovered that you know nothing about my motives lets start over. My motives are to win the round. I am not stupid, I knew that if I killed Volk you guys would kill back. I see that threat as more of a promise that I carried through with. I acknowledged that it could be understood as a threat. Wasn't really my intentions, but oh well. The point in that message was simply to ask that you gave the other warlords the common decency to leave them on MORE then 5k land. Not a terrible wish is it? There was never any pretense. I meant what I said.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI thought it was justified and as you can see thats all that really matters now.

As I can see? All I can see is you desperately trying to justify an unjustified kill, and failing even worse than Peace did when he tried to do the same thing. The fact remains that you sent the message and then proceeded to try to kill me, and then had Sevz actually do the deed in the space of less than a day. I was dead before I even read the message in fact. That is not a reasonable amount of time, by any standard.

QuoteNoone helped me, and I really didnt monostack weasels, I made all the other types of troops like every other run. ALl I did was make enough to break you. To be honest I didnt work with sevz at all on that one. I had to gather a decent amount of land to make the weasels in order to kill you so i actually failed on the kill...

I had like 10 or 15 million weasels, minimum. Either you are the god of all indies, had help, or focused the majority of your production on weasels. The first is ridiculous, the second you say you didn't get any help on, except for the last bit apparently, so you must have monostacked or at least focused primarily on weasels.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 22, 2010, 12:28:48 AM
As I can see? All I can see is you desperately trying to justify an unjustified kill, and failing even worse than Peace did when he tried to do the same thing. The fact remains that you sent the message and then proceeded to try to kill me, and then had Sevz actually do the deed in the space of less than a day. I was dead before I even read the message in fact. That is not a reasonable amount of time, by any standard.

I had like 10 or 15 million weasels, minimum. Either you are the god of all indies, had help, or focused the majority of your production on weasels. The first is ridiculous, the second you say you didn't get any help on, except for the last bit apparently, so you must have monostacked or at least focused primarily on weasels.
Sorry it had to be you. To be honest it didnt really have much to do with you other then you being in the heart clan. I sent the message to everyone. The clan you are in spoke for you. It's just too bad I had created a hole and you had to be the guy with the most net. Everyone else in this game can tell me my kill was unjustified and I will just reply that "I" think it was so thats all that matters to me. I don't have to politely ask anyone to do anything. I did what I intended to do if my simple demands were not met. I didn't have Sevz do jack poo. He did whatever he did himself. I told you that I failed. I then logged on later to see that I was killed and that someone finished you off as well.
I am no god of all indies, I do believe I am a superior one though. I had no help at all. I did not monostack weasels, but I did focus on them. But the thing is I actually wore through your weasel defense before I made the kill run. I brought you to around 1k land to make a point, then heart blatantly ignored my wishes so i finished and attempted a kill my next run.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sevz

lmao. That's true. i didn't know who hit you before i found such an easy pickings. I told ya i was gonna kill ya and luckily you were on 14 acres of land

Gen. Volkov

Actually you never said you were going to kill me Sevz.

But for killing Peace, you are now dead as well.

Sorry it had to be you. To be honest it didnt really have much to do with you other then you being in the heart clan. I sent the message to everyone. The clan you are in spoke for you. It's just too bad I had created a hole and you had to be the guy with the most net.

Sorry, still not buying it.

Holby

Quote from: Alazar is Back on March 22, 2010, 01:02:46 AM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 22, 2010, 12:28:48 AM

Sorry it had to be you. To be honest it didnt really have much to do with you other then you being in the heart clan. I sent the message to everyone. The clan you are in spoke for you. It's just too bad I had created a hole and you had to be the guy with the most net. Everyone else in this game can tell me my kill was unjustified and I will just reply that "I" think it was so thats all that matters to me. I don't have to politely ask anyone to do anything. I did what I intended to do if my simple demands were not met. I didn't have Sevz do jack [poop]. He did whatever he did himself. I told you that I failed. I then logged on later to see that I was killed and that someone finished you off as well.
I am no god of all indies, I do believe I am a superior one though. I had no help at all. I did not monostack weasels, but I did focus on them. But the thing is I actually wore through your weasel defense before I made the kill run. I brought you to around 1k land to make a point, then heart blatantly ignored my wishes so i finished and attempted a kill my next run.
This entire post is one long contradiction. It makes virtually no sense at all.
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

I like marshmellows cooked on an open flame...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Briar

Trying to see relevance...trying...trying....nope. nada.

But s'mores are quite tasty.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?