remember when....

Started by lonewolf1817, March 09, 2010, 01:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

1     ?     Kaleidoscope (#9)     27,015     $648,290,350     Heart     Stoat     Mossflower
2    ?    Dunno (#16)    32,296    $343,419,408    DBZ    Rat    Northlands
*3    ?    Sevz (#36)    49,381    $258,762,391    None    Marten    Mossflower

1077 turns used, no aid.
I've evolved from the kill.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Peace Alliance

way to go Sevs! We totally believe that you are the best ever! You must have a wonderful life.

Sevz

My life is brilliant  ;)

I'll probably win with these few days to go.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Wolf Snare

I must agree that Sevz is extremely good at getting his turns worth.

Briar, I am offended that you assumed that anything I say is relevent.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Briar

hehe...I'll keep that in mind for the future.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Alazar is Back

Then don't buy it Volky I care little. You were the net holder. If I wanted to strike at heart you are the obvious choice.

Holby may I ask how it contradicts itself? Maybe i am an effing retard, but when I look at it I see no resemblance of any contradiction. May I suggest re-reading it? Or at least stating out points that contradict each other? That might actually add to the conversation instead of trying to make me look like poo.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Alazar, you've been warned many times about testing the word filters. Don't do it.

Shadow
Mod Duties
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThen don't buy it Volky I care little. You were the net holder. If I wanted to strike at heart you are the obvious choice.

At least you now admit you were just making an excuse to kill a member of Heart.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 25, 2010, 03:12:19 PM
QuoteThen don't buy it Volky I care little. You were the net holder. If I wanted to strike at heart you are the obvious choice.

At least you now admit you were just making an excuse to kill a member of Heart.

OMG...thats not at all what I am saying. Simply put I warned the entire clan.(or threatened) They continued to take other members to really low land when I logged on next. I promised to kill if that was done. So I looked at the scores page, I notice Hounds of Ulster on low land, with a hole, and happened to be the guy in the top spot. Who else am I going to kill? Honestly I know you're mad about it, but you have to admit that from my point of view it was logical for me to make the best use of my turns and hit you. Why would I kill an indy just to be killed myself? It just doesn't make sense. And I believe my message was heard because it has not happened since.

Peace Alliance

it did happen since, many times.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 27, 2010, 01:32:44 PM
it did happen since, many times.

Ok then, let me rephrase this....It has not happened since that I have noticed.

Sevz

Heart are a bunch of cripples. Stop flooding the forums with your superior attitudes and fight back ladies. I'm tired of coming in here posting things like this.

*1     ?     Sevz (#36)     92,129     $1,855,923,012     None     Marten     Mossflower
2    ?    Killing is Lame (#19)    15,047    $686,489,227    Heart    Wolf    Mossflower

I'm only pushing forwards

Shadow

Lol

What was that you were saying about aid being cheap and lame?

^_^

Sevz

well done, you've successfully failed many attacks. You need to abuse this games laws in order to pass me. Same old repeat fails from a weakling. It's nothing hard to do when ya have nothing of value to protect Shadow. Good luck at getting some skills and a strategy. I think that ones a copy.

Shadow

I don't understand how you don't explode from pent up double standards.