1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

I will dool both you fools. oh wait we've been doing that for months and we're about to win our 7th turbo round in a row.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Having a hard time remembering the last time either of you were in first on either server. Shadow knows he's lost his touch.... volkov never had any skill to begin with.

Sevz won a thousand times over. Cant be asked to wait around for months in between your little suicide sprees. You were both killed and your clan was destroyed. It's only a matter of time before "smash" bites the dust too. So, what's your excuse?

Shadow, what's your excuse for losing a commanding lead two rounds ago? Need I remind you that you had locked 400k and had 20x the combined net of everyone else?

Oh right, we "onlined you" outplayed you, fair and square. By your logic, shouldn't you be winning this round, using the same technique (onlining)?

Don't you guys see the pattern? you suck, you can't win, you're butthurt and you want to make a lame excuse n say you won... at this rate Volkov's liable to die of a heart attack before you guys get your [poop] together again in reg. Know your limits, know when to give up and admit defeat..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Obviously you have nothing original to say, so you're just going to keep repeating yourself. I believe I asked for an explanation, since I haven't gotten one, just more bluster, I'm going to assume that means you have no good explanation. So that means Sevah did in fact give up, and therefore I am the winner of the "duel".
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

assuming you have no skills would be your best bet
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Thanks for the confirmation of my victory. Guess you got beat by a "noob with no skills".
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

you'll be remaking your account again soon don't worry
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I'd be more impressed if you could do it without asking Ryu to take my city. Killing me solo would be an actual test of your ability.

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 21, 2012, 02:51:05 PM
*expletive deleted*

Dude, you couldn't find your way through a maze if the rats helped you. you win at nothing. /lame

*glares at shadow*

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 08, 2012, 12:50:35 AM
Lucy was just -edit-with you lol

STAY OUT
Holby, being annoying

Wolf Snare,

Every time a post of yours gets edited by a moderator or admin lately, you go back and re-edit it to look like a tough guy. I don't care how above the rules you consider yourself to be, if I see it again, it's an instant gag.

Please refer to this rule:

QuoteStaff members will be treated with respect when doing their staff jobs.

Holby, modding
I will not deleted this

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 21, 2012, 05:45:49 PM
I will dool both you fools. oh wait we've been doing that for months and we're about to win our 7th turbo round in a row.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Having a hard time remembering the last time either of you were in first on either server. Shadow knows he's lost his touch.... volkov never had any skill to begin with.

Sevz won a thousand times over. Cant be asked to wait around for months in between your little suicide sprees. You were both killed and your clan was destroyed. It's only a matter of time before "smash" bites the dust too. So, what's your excuse?

Shadow, what's your excuse for losing a commanding lead two rounds ago? Need I remind you that you had locked 400k and had 20x the combined net of everyone else?

Oh right, we "onlined you" outplayed you, fair and square. By your logic, shouldn't you be winning this round, using the same technique (onlining)?

Don't you guys see the pattern? you suck, you can't win, you're butthurt and you want to make a lame excuse n say you won... at this rate Volkov's liable to die of a heart attack before you guys get your [poop] together again in reg. Know your limits, know when to give up and admit defeat..

blah blah WE ROCK blah blah YOU SUCK blah blah *insert swear word to make myself feel cool*

And this guy wonders why no one is playing turbo?

Sevz

I figured you gave up volkov, like snare said, i didn't wanna wait around for months for you to do something. Now ya finally did I may aswell come back and wipe you out again completely
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Holby on June 22, 2012, 02:50:50 AM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 21, 2012, 02:51:05 PM
*expletive deleted*

Dude, you couldn't find your way through a maze if the rats helped you. you win at nothing. /lame

*glares at shadow*

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 08, 2012, 12:50:35 AM
Lucy was just -edit-with you lol

STAY OUT
Holby, being annoying

Wolf Snare,

Every time a post of yours gets edited by a moderator or admin lately, you go back and re-edit it to look like a tough guy. I don't care how above the rules you consider yourself to be, if I see it again, it's an instant gag.

Please refer to this rule:

QuoteStaff members will be treated with respect when doing their staff jobs.

Holby, modding

Holby, my post was not edited by shadow at all-- get your facts straight. I was adhering to his request to post "in character" and not resort to personal attacks; everything in the above post was done by me, edited by me, and is none of your concern. I refuse your apology.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 22, 2012, 05:16:45 AM

blah blah WE ROCK blah blah YOU SUCK blah blah *insert swear word to make myself feel cool*

You're such a whiny weasel kissing sycophant. Reserve your bootlicking for RL. Note that I normally ignore when you speak altogether. If you want to chat, make an account in turbo, or come out of vacation in reg.

typical of shadow to disband clan. Chickens

apparently shadow thinks it's "no fun" fighting clanned battles against us. I'll take the compliment I suppose
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 22, 2012, 10:46:40 AM
Quote from: Sharptooh on June 22, 2012, 05:16:45 AM

You're such a whiny weasel kissing sycophant. Reserve your bootlicking for RL. Note that I normally ignore when you speak altogether. If you want to chat, make an account in turbo, or come out of vacation in reg.

typical of shadow to disband her clan. pussies
Now, now, Snare, no need to imply Shadow is female as a way to insult them. If you want to get gagged, at least be classy.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI figured you gave up volkov, like snare said, i didn't wanna wait around for months for you to do something. Now ya finally did I may aswell come back and wipe you out again completely

Well, did I ever say I had given up? You messaged me, asking if we were still going, and I said yes. So how do you figure I gave up? That's just silly. I hope you do come back, but if you wipe me out again, or try too, that's the start of a new battle. You already gave up, you went on vaca, by your own words, to avoid fighting me any longer.