Possible vacation abuse

Started by Gen. Volkov, June 20, 2012, 11:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Sharptooh on July 02, 2012, 03:11:23 PM
Wolf Snare must be a troll, I fail to believe anyone can be this much of a  . . . well words escape me

read a book.

------------------------

Volkov, I think it's only fair to expose the truth, especially since you've put up such a stink about winning. After reading this unembellished timeline you will realize that you are indeed being a sanctimonious hypocrite. You will now see how blatantly obvious it is that you were wrong, and you will apologize for wasting my time in having to dig this all up.
You will now decide whether you've met the standard of total conquest, or whether you want to carry on in the bottom 10% of the game until it's made even more painstakingly clear that you lost this one. NOTE all timestamps are official and unaltered.

The Beginning....

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 24, 2012, 03:39:20 PM
In the meantime, Shield will be removing WAR from the top ten. I suggest you do something about Sevah, then we won't have to annihilate your clan.
^^^^Volk trying to be a bully / badass

Quote from: Sevz on May 03, 2012, 12:58:49 AM
I challenge you to a duel. Every mistake you make I'll be putting it on the forums for all to see.
^^^^ sevz response to volkovs bullying attempt

Quote from: Sevz on May 04, 2012, 07:02:34 AM
Time for the battle.
First step is to get him out of the clan to level the playing field. As far as his clan is concerned he's a major liability since he poked the beast.

sevz clearly stating his intentions

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 05, 2012, 12:11:38 AM
Well, Sevah, you never actually responded to what I asked, the first time you wanted to duel me. If you really want to duel, even though it proves nothing, I'll be happy to drop clan and duel you.
^^^^Volkov agreeing to the duel

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 06, 2012, 02:31:08 PM
Oh, and one other thing, what's the win condition? I mean, how do we determine who won this little duel?
volk clarifying details

Quote from: Sevz on May 07, 2012, 01:56:01 AM
Total conquest. You obviously don't know what that is.
Submission is when someone waves a white flag. To the death is to the death. Total Conquest is when you reduce the enemy to nothing and block all retaliations for around 3 of their runs.
Sevz stating the rules

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 07, 2012, 02:40:25 PM
Total conquest? Eh, sure.
volk agreeing.

DUEL OFFICIALLY BEGINS

Quote from: Sevz on May 08, 2012, 03:03:50 AM
Lucky you're a wolf, dropped that land and I don't have the turns to fully crush ya. You gonna drop clan and hit me?

Quote from: Sevz on May 08, 2012, 03:19:04 AM
Are you stringing me along?

Quote from: Sevz on May 08, 2012, 03:40:12 AM
You've ran twice since you agreed to leave the clan and duel.
^^^Sevz wondering what volkov is up to since he isn't following the agreed upon rules.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 08, 2012, 11:22:33 PM
I'm not stringing you along, I just need to take care of something before I leave the clan.
volk buying himself time while he leans on his clan for support.

Quote from: Sevz on May 12, 2012, 11:28:35 PM
The Hounds of Ulster (#7)
Turns (?)   450 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   145 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #1
Workers (?)   505,093
Acres (?)   44,523
Cash (?)   $56,174,416,210
Food (?)   467,814,265
Loyalty (?)   59,213,041
Networth (?)   $1,264,950,823
Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   405,665,633
Weasels (?)   187,153,782
Stoats (?)   87,218,849
Skiffs (?)   5,826,340
Leaders (?)   5,102,467

Clan created successfully
The Hounds of Ulster (#7)
Turns (?)   450 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   146 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #1
Workers (?)   505,093
Acres (?)   44,523
Cash (?)   $56,174,416,210
Food (?)   467,814,265
Loyalty (?)   59,213,041
Networth (?)   $274,645,171
Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   73,686,062
Weasels (?)   33,995,053
Stoats (?)   15,842,638
Skiffs (?)   1,058,309
Leaders (?)   926,825

But wait, there's still more.
Missions: Success
You have embezzled $5,768,550,801 from your enemy's treasury
Snare, you run indy, you can have his coin ;)
Volk loses 1b NW because he continues to bide his time clanned

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 13, 2012, 02:22:09 AM
Rather easy to kill net with unlimited suicides. Such a big man, able to press da button a bunch of times. Totally called it BTW, on the suckerpunch thing.
HAHAHA. Hypocrite.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 20, 2012, 10:42:25 PM
Fight hasn't even begun. Also, I told you I would leave the clan, I just hadn't yet.
still failing to comply with the rules of the duel. Auto forfeit? Nah, sevz was lenient and just killed him instead.

Quote from: Sevz on May 21, 2012, 02:06:27 AM
The Hounds of Ulster (#7) has been destroyed!
You had your chance. The story of Poor Vokluv is over.
Volkov dies

Quote from: Sevz on May 21, 2012, 03:38:28 AM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 21, 2012, 02:35:49 AM
So either you admit you can't beat me in a fair fight, or we continue this until you do.

I called you out for a fair fight +2 weeks ago. Don't play on your ignorance. You had your chance and refused to comply.

FACTS

This duel is decided upon by total conquest.
Volkov breached the agreement by lingering in a clan for two full runs after agreeing upon the duel.
Volkov dies for the infraction.
Niether Volkov or shadow have been in the top five in over two months.
Both of whom are on 10k land and under 50m NW, and have been in similar dire peril for months.

RECAP

How do you reckon you're winning, again?? Show me when in this chain of events that Sevah was submitted by your total conquest? If I wanted to be a jerk, I could pull your spineless tactic and claim you violated the rules and therefore lose by default, but it's more fun watching you sqirm.

you are a coward. You are eager, nay,  insistent on this duel being over. I believe it is because you are scared. Let it be known to everyone that if you refuse to continue this duel then you are indeed forfeiting the agreed upon rules, and therefore have lost.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 02, 2012, 06:34:16 PM
Snare, that is literally the biggest pack of lies I have seen you write to date. You should just stay out of these threads, because it's pretty clear at this point that you are nothing more than Sevah's sock puppet. I'm going to ignore anything you have to say from here on out. You aren't even worth my time.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

I'm ashamed of you volkov. Snare put in good work to narrate the truth and you disregard it with a lame quote of yourself?

Read it and weep
You had your reasons to leave and duel prior May 4th. Got fair warning on the 8th and suffered on the 12th.
On the 21st you were still in a clan when you died in battle.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI'm ashamed of you volkov. Snare put in good work to narrate the truth and you disregard it with a lame quote of yourself?

Snare did nothing of the sort. The whole post was hogwash. Grade-A bullpoop. He cherry picked quotes, stuck his own skewed, lying interpretation on everything, and generally made a fool of himself. I'm not going to deal with it anymore. Snare can just sit here and talk to himself for all I care.

QuoteRead it and weep
You had your reasons to leave and duel prior May 4th. Got fair warning on the 8th and suffered on the 12th.
On the 21st you were still in a clan when you died in battle.

Not going to discuss it again. Been over this same crap a dozen times, with the same result every time. You lost the duel, just admit it, deal with it, and leave me the hell alone.

This will be my last actual response to either of you. Talk to yourselves, I'm not dealing with either you lying jerkwads anymore.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Actually, you'll find these quotes all unaltered and in perfect chronological order on the first page of the topic "story of poor old vokluv"

Couldn't help but notice you're a tad emotional since being thoroughly proven wrong. Your shift from being disingenuous to being an outright liar was accentuated by the fact that you don't even have the balls to admit you are wrong, ultimately making you an even bigger coward.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Just leave it. Everyone except Sevah knows he lost, and Snare will of course continue to say the same thing until he is blue in the face because Snare is to Sevah as Alazar is to Snare.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Hey Snare, do you know what a sycophant is?

Ability doesn't matter in this context. Whether or not you are times the player Volkov is, I will always respect Volkov more, because he has the power to make his own decisions, which you apparently lost when you met Sevz...funny you should talk about "balls" when you're to scared to ever work on your own, or with anybody besides Sevah.  This the reason nobody likes you.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Holby already did some warning about personal attacks. Thread locked.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..