what nationality are you?

Started by ~>John<~, January 24, 2003, 10:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slynder Talderhash

I resent that statement. It matters not what population Canada has in total. We are a first-world country, and admittedly better than basically every other one according to the UN. Now, aside from that, it is the in-game population of Canada that makes the difference here. I would estimate that there are at least five active forum participants (very cautious estimation) who are Canadian, and many more who don't visit the forums. There is myself, Ragefur, Fenix, Krull, and Bloodrath just to start you off.
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

~>John<~

lol i know but if u take ur landmass=your population its not very good  <_<  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

anyways american meant north americans not just U.S.A people.

[i'm australian lol]
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

English, UK'n, British, ain't that all teh same?

Shytalon

Heh... I made a note for you there, Raine. I know Scotland, Wales, and North Irish people aren't English, BUT those from England are British and 'UK'n'... See what I meant?

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Kilkenne

I'm not British, I'm UK'n, I'm from Ireland! Argh, I hate when people say stuff like that...I also wish americans would learn their geography...

Mtsenskovite

Yay for Greek/Slavic people?
--Mitya Shostak
Mtsenskovite Army, #227

Look. My signature is attempting to be original!

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Shael of Torethevel

Hm, nothing for Filipinos up there? Not to mention any other Asian country......but I'm American too, and Canadian, and Chinese, and German, and French, and Irish, and.....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

General Austin

Ack... I hate being American. The scotch peoples RULE!!! Actually, I like all of the european countries, but since I hail from England/Wales/Scotland, I chose the cooler of the three. Australia is nice, buty I don't know squat about it, so I'lll be quiet about that part o' the world. :rolleyes:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

I'm English. Is there anyone else who is??

Kilkenne

Shael, he's not talking about your HERITAGE, its about where you're from, I was born and raised in Ireland, so basically I could say UK'n...I thought everyone understood that...

Deathclaw

You people act as if Antartica is habitable. Its population is 0, and it is uninhabitable.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Der fuhrer

yeah i agree with tarsonis WHERE IS CANADA!
o you think you can just forget about us eh well you watch out
or we'll
or we'll
or we'll
or we'll
uh  we'll write you a very very strongly worded letter that will cripple all of you in america HA take that! :angry:

and if we had a real army we would use that too
so watch out