What Grade are you in?

Started by ~>John<~, February 26, 2003, 08:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubble gum squad

shut up,im editing right now
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Abby The Rat

Quote from: MityaFirst year in college, here.
Same here, Mitya

Quote from: AdTheRatI'm NUMBER ONE, WHOA.......

And Winter is still alive, even when all the clan is dead now ~smiles~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Trident

7th grade.  Though I should be 8th grade, but where I live the schools think yuo should enter school when you're 7.

~>John<~

heh heh, I started kindergarten at age 5
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

Hm. I skipped second grade...pretty easy to do that when you're homeschooled...*sigh*

Orcrist, you're only in EIGHTH grade?! I always thought you were much older than that....but then people think that I'm older than I am too...someone thought I was 17...heh...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

calria

*high fives the other seniors*
Go us! *chuckle*

Menatus, please tell me you're not seriously 7 1/2 years old??? That would be frightening...

Blood Wake

menatus you are way good at this game you have the most posts here at the forums, but your the youngest???? :blink:  
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Orcrist

Shael- almost everyone I meet thinks I'm at least a Junior in high school...lol
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

Everyone I meet - in real life and mostly online - thinks I'm older than I am. And NO I'm not seriously seven and a half. It's not even possible to type like this when you're seven and a half! Even though my brother was teaching me HTML when I was eight or nine...^_______^!

Discluding people who know how old I am (Shael, Aus, TR Shadow) how old do you think I am?

calria

uhmmm I'd guess between 15-18?

Holby

Quote from: Orcristalmost everyone I meet thinks I'm at least a Junior in high school...lol
You appear very dignified. Could be because of the avatar... nah. ;)

I think that age doesn't really affect the quality of posts. Depends on the person, IMHO.
Shael appears much older than fourteen, and always posts something worth reading.
People seem older or younger because of their use of spelling and grammar, but also quantity and quality...

I'm guessing Menatus is 16. Has it been mentioned on the forum? I don't pay enough attention.
I will not deleted this

Aqualis

I'm in 9th, I think. I not quite sure. I supposed to be in 8th, but have all ninth and tenth grade books. Heh, go figure. :blink:  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Kazaar

Ah, I in grade 7... only 3 more months till grade 8  :D  

Badrang the Tyrant

Freshmen Rule! (that is until this school year is over then Sophmore's will take over!)  :P