Your new Emperor.

Started by Vengerak, February 07, 2003, 09:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

While I regret having to hit my good friend (For 504,041 acres. Ouch.), Josh, it had to be done. There is a reset around the corner, & I declared that I would be Emperor before the final evaporation of The Sovereign Guard.

For a long time have I plotted & bided time in the darkness, rising through alliances, friendships & diplomacy, rather than by force of arms. I first concieved the coup which overthrew Emperor Orcrist, but, sadly, due to a comparativley weak military, it was my second who benifited the most greatly from it. But I cannot begrudge Haruvar that. Never has there been a more worthy & deserving player to take the throne.

My reign shall be short, I know, & it shall be bloody. The realm of Tarsonis is not destroyed, & its military remains strong. I may not last, I may prevail. Either seems likley, I cannot be sure. But I swear that it shall be a bang & not a whimper, with which I depart.

In any case, I am, for now, the Emperor Raine Valthurak, & I ask for your blessings & your acknowledgment, or even just some comments. One good thing of this, long term, has come, at least in my opinion, & that is that this rise to power has somewhat rekindled my interest for the game of Warlords. If I can secure a double or single digit account number that is not in the fourties or four itself, I shall continue to play, at least a while.

Who will offer their allegiance to this Dark Empire?

((My apologies for the pretentious, In Character-y nature of this post. Sorry, Josh! It had nothing to do with Wickedclaw. Those stats were blatantly false. Yet, there's a reset. Its not like it matters, is it?))

Shael of Torethevel

That was a /very/ risky thing to do, and I'm really afraid that as soon as Josh logs into his account and finds out, he'll do anything do be Emperor again. He won't be very happy about this at all.  
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Vengerak

You know, I actually don't care. There's a reset RIGHT around the corner, & as long as Josh dosen't decide to fall out with me, I'm totally fine. Even then, well, I'll live.

If I am annihilated, then so what? I haven't played in weeks. The game actually booted me for being idle. It occurs to me that I could've done this the very day Josh became Emperor. & in any case, this is a banzai run. Death, or glory. Likley both.

For now, I shall simply bask in my conquest, & buckle down. Gaining over 400 million N/W & seizing 500,000 acres of land in under an hour takes a lot out of you. & I don't think Josh will find defeating me all that easy. I have discovered that he has lied quite horrendously to me on matters of his strength.

Tsarmina

Congrats. I must admit to being amused when I checked the score board this morning. ^.-
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Falcon

Yay Vengerak! I like you lots more than Josh - He's a jerk with no manners. I hope he dies.

~Falcon

Vengerak

YAY! A NEW EMPEROR!!

I was getting bored of Josh sitting at the top. And you can spell.

Vengerak

^_^

Say, I couldn't ask a favour of anyone, could I? I'd like a screenshot. I want to have something to remember this by.

If you could take one, then mail it to me at Terranix@msn.com I'd be much obliged. That goes for...well, anyone.

Ereptor

yay i made it to the top ten once again.  heh heh
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

I just sent the screenshot.

Vengerak

Thanks, but it was knd've out've date. About 10 million N/W too old.

If you could possibly see your way to sending an up to date one? Sorry. S'just for posterity, y'know.

I've sent the new one.

Bloodrath

Congradulations Raine. You made number 1!!! Thats pretty cool. Was a long time coming and you finished off what you wanted to do. Your sure you want give the reset another chance? ;)

I know what it is to loose interest and things but we would miss having you around.

The Beatles

Vengerak

brocolli, indeed.

Heh, it works out that I took five hundred & fourty thousand, fourty one acres from Tarsonis IV in just 21 assaults. Is that a record, or did Retto get more?