I KNOW WHO DISABLED FENIX!!!!!

Started by Trident, February 06, 2003, 07:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Here's proof that Holt Lutra is behind this:

*Fenix's networth shot down, BUT HIS LAND stayed the same.

*HOLT LUTRA'S networth shot up, but his land is still llike 6000 even though he's in the top 20

OBVIOUSLY Holt Lutra, and I'm guessing Beatles, are who to blame.

1. We know who did it.

2. You are wrong. That is fuzzy logic. Thanks though.

Aden

He might have been given aid by the person. Or aids, according to the message posted by Ad the Rat.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Deathclaw

Sure, it seems as if so, but you cannot make accusations without solid proof. That is evidence that could be pulled different ways. "Pete" could want it to look that way. He might hate Ken or Beatles. He could be a master hacker and be framing someone, like all good criminals try to do...  ;)  ;)  ;)  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Trident

Quote from: Boze1. We know who did it.

2. You are wrong. That is fuzzy logic. Thanks though.
I'm glad you've found out who...  hmm...it seemed likely to me, but I guess you'd know better.

The Beatles

1. Boze. thanks.
2. Trident, seriously now, GET LOST. I am getting so tired of your accusations without having read the other threads. Even I know only so much about my brother, but even so, I am 99% sure he's telling the truth. So, STOP please.

~Beatles

Trident

Quote from: The Beatles1. Boze. thanks.
2. Trident, seriously now, GET LOST. I am getting so tired of your accusations without having read the other threads. Even I know only so much about my brother, but even so, I am 99% sure he's telling the truth. So, STOP please.

~Beatles
You gotta, no matter how much ya hate me, realize that what I said was quite peculiar and should be noted.

Deathclaw

Yes, accusations are only good when you have proof... that was just coincidence and Pete the Hacker most likely sent him aid, or Ken is a good player... the latter, right, Beatles?  ;)  

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Abby The Rat

Please guys/girls

Take notices of these word from the "Admin"

"We know who did it"
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

The Beatles

Trident, why do you say that? I don't hate you in the least. You're a good player, and a good poster. I don't hate you at all.
But you are getting on my nerves sometimes.
Yes, it is a notable coincidence. Tho' we didn't notice Fenix's NW going down.
Ken is not a good player. I am.  :P  

Deathclaw

calria

more like, hence the fact that he no longer plays, right?
(Beatles is still banned from rwl, correct? or am I on crack again?)
perhaps the better verb is "was"

Trident

Quote from: The BeatlesTrident, why do you say that? I don't hate you in the least. You're a good player, and a good poster. I don't hate you at all.
But you are getting on my nerves sometimes.
Yes, it is a notable coincidence. Tho' we didn't notice Fenix's NW going down.
Ken is not a good player. I am.  :P
LOL, all grudges gone  :D   Thanks Beatles, you're a good friend.