You're favorite person is back, again

Started by Yellow Eyes, November 23, 2005, 05:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow Eyes

I'm back. How are things here? I think I'll be playing turbo. Hope that everythings going good here. Whos still around? It's been a few months since I've last stopped in.

Gen. Volkov

*Waves* Yo. How's it going? I'm doin alright. Things here are a little boring.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, he's a ghost haunting us. The real Nohc was killed when I... whoops, nearly said to much there. lol.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Yay, I remember you! Welcome back! Things are going pretty good, we've gotten quite a few oldbies back in the past couple months. Things have been getting quiet in the past couple weeks though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

David

yelloweyes, did you get a new AIM screen name or something? You're never online anymore.

And Yellow, IM THEIR FAVORITE PERSON GAH!

Ashyra Nightwing