HEY

Started by wolf bite, February 18, 2011, 10:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

So I have been seeing lots of posts on Facebook with Redwall on it. Thought I would come by and read up on what is going on. Everyone I have not met raise their hands.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Wolf bite! Nice to see you back again, even if just briefly.

And yes, there has been lots of new features being developed recently. There are also a lot of new faces here too.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Hey! Long time no see.  :)
I will not deleted this

Sharptooh

Nice to see you around here again Wolf Bite :-)

Just like Firetooth said, Shael's been adding quite a few new features recently, and Peace has been doing really cool things with the home page and themes.

Night Wolf

Wolf Bite!  Hows it goin?

Twilight Shadow

Wolf bite whats up? I am not sure if we met when I started playing or not... Who knows?

Gen. Volkov

Hey man, how's it going?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Thanks all. Good to see some old faces still lurking around. I have been reading a bunch of posts. Seems everything is going well.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Blood Wake

*Is glad to see Daddy checking in on the little ones*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

wolf bite

Hi Boy.

Still here checking in, reading up. I always enjoyed watching the growth of our community. The thing (besides little critters with swords) which makes this type of game interesting is that smart people understand it. So we have always had the best of the best on this site. As time is going on they are moving up and doing well.

*Claps*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Ungatt Trunn II

I remember when I first started playing RWL and wolf bite would send be 1bil from time to time. At first I thought I was special but nah sent it to all low ranked people. Anyway how's it goin'?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Obliterator

Haha yeah I remember the first person to really attack me like with murders and poisons on reg was wolf bite
Cause my clan mates at the time were trying to kill him
Ah those were fun days
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better