Shael and Kilk's Wedding OOC posts

Started by The Lady Shael, August 15, 2004, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Maybe this topic shall make things easier.

Bride: Me. Duh.
Groom: Kilk. Duh again.
Minister: Hopefully...Wolf? *crosses fingers*
Maid of Honors: Cal, Teufel
Flower girl(s): Holby, windy

Me and Kilk have some more flower girls in mind...it's mainly up to them, though. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juby (Tercios)

Always uninvited, never a groom  ::cries::   :lol:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

Kilk says that I'm the head groomsman(if there is such a thing), and is trying to get Raine to be best man. If Raine won't, I'm best man and whoever's head groomsman (if there is such a thing). Just attepmting to help. And also, way to go Shael, taking your own initiative and making your wedding as a suprise for Kilk!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Lol, Holby's the flower girls? See, I think we should let people that have been banned post, but only in that topic, and make them be the flower girls...

The Lady Shael

0.0 A surprise? Absolutely not. Kilk knew about it at least three hours before I posted the topic. Yeah, well, it did take me nearly three hours to post the topic, I was multi-tasking, and stuff...but anyways...

*pats Juby* We'll find a place for you somewhere. You can be an Honorary Spectator, at the least.  :P

And yes, it would be awesome if Raine was here, but it doesn't really look like he's going to show up anytime soon, unfortunately.

And Holby wanted to be the flower girl. We were going to make him a flower girl anyway, but just minutes after I posted the topic, he PMed me: "Flowergirl, flowergirl!" ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RazorClaw

Oughta let Beatles back for a bit to do the music... And I'll draw a picture of a bunch of rats, ferrets, and weasels with the same haircuts as the Beatles, playing music!!! "this is all kinda sudden, the "wedding" was just part of an RP that she kinda took to hear", direct quote from Kilk. Eh, maybe I misread it...

The Lady Shael

True, kinda sudden. I've actually been meaning to do this topic for a while. But Kilk would always disappear. This time, he promised he'd stay.

I was just sorta bored, and needed something RWL-related to do. And the forums needed some liveliness. *pokes forums*

Forums: *snorts, and looks around, sees nothing much of interest and goes back to sleep, snoring*

See? Forums getting lazy. *nods*

RazorClaw

*smacks forum with his hockey stip on the bottom*
Forum: *gets up and runs after RazorClaw, mouth foaming, like a mad dog*
Me: *runs away*
Ah, so THAT's why Kilk wanted to stay... *nudges Kilk's ribs with his elbow teasingly* *Forum finds that he has stopped and jumps on him*

windhound

*watches Forum maul Razorclaw*
eew..

*is now a flowergirl*
*blinks*
*wonders how he'll look in a dress*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

I don't really see why I wasn't allowed to post what I posted. Someone should have warned be it was a serious rp only. Well there's only 3 posts........
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

*points at the bottom of her first post in the RP topic* I did say it was a serious RP topic. What did you post, anyway?

Morzan

YEa! M'Lord and LAdy are getting married! Dead Eye shall build a nice giant skiff for them to take a honeymoon on, since he is their admiral from that year ago RP! ~Dead Eye builds a giant skiff with flowers and swords around every corner since Kilk is a warlrod! IT has a nice big room with a heart shapped water bed, and a nice bath tub where Shael and Kilk can...well lets say "get to know each other" and "express their love" Hehe.~

I am also going to buy rice!
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

RazorClaw

Eeew, you're icky. They're what, 15, 14? Like that's going to happen. You're scary...

The Lady Shael

*pokes* Someone can pick up on Kilk's cue anytime now. Or visit me, or something. You don't have to have a position.

Juska

I made a funny post about you and Kilk got ticked off at me and told be to take my stupidity elsewhere......
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Veranor

Unlike usual, I have no mean/witty/not-so-witty/crude/sarcastic/cynical/other-wise-annoying/cruel statement to make at this time. Please try again later.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org