turbo layout

Started by Typhon, May 31, 2013, 09:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Typhon

Is there any way to change to the old style with the side bar  because the way it is now my phone will only let me build structures and check the scores.  :P

windhound

Neg.
When Ollie did the theme he changed so many little things in most of the files its rather hard to go back through and revert.  Would basically have to rebuild it, and that hasn't happened yet.

On IOS I can play alright, just no access to anything on the top right downarrow (which includes the admin functions, heh)
Shadow has said similar things about Andriod, so /shrug
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Typhon

Well I apologise for bugging you to activate my account then   :P

taekwondokid42

I liked the old layout too. I think the changes are too great to go back, but I'm toying with the idea of making my own layout that's more-or-less compatible with the current one.

You know the widget on the right side of the page? I'd just add one to the left side of the page with all the different pages, and remove the second bar from the top. It might become a checkmark or something.

Of course, I'm absolutely terrible with html+css, been trying and failing for over 6 years to get the webpage to look like what's in my head. But maybe we'll get something decent out of it.

Shadow

i think peace had some further plans for the theme but got sidetracked by life. shael has plans to do code cleanup which woukd make retheming easier, but shd just got engaged, so...

/shrug, as windy says
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..