This is cool

Started by Shores of Tripoli, April 10, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Shores of Tripoli, post in Spa, I need fellow militant conservative to back be up from time to time.

Quote from: Sharptooh on April 10, 2012, 05:36:58 PM
Quote from: Shores of Tripoli on April 10, 2012, 05:34:50 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 10, 2012, 05:28:41 PM
Currently hoping for a military coup.

Sometimes I do to.

Isn't it just a little ironic that you slate loss of freedom earlier in the topic, yet advocate a military coup would likely result in a massive loss of freedom?

The US military likely wouldn't want anything to do with ruling a nation for very long and would probably create a provisional government to replace the currently tainted and irreversibly corrupt one. Right now we are just subtly losing our freedoms. I don't see the military as being particularly strict, just harsh in punishment. They wouldn't have the time, resources, or manpower to enforce excessive laws.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shores of Tripoli

Lol, I obviously don't advocate a military coup. It was a joke. I just don't like liberals and due to my violent nature I sometimes think and act violently against them. Thus leading into the hole coup thing.

Ungatt Trunn II

Never leave. Please. I am alone here.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shores of Tripoli

lol, ok. I wont. haha

Shadow

The US military likely wouldn't want anything to do with ruling a nation for very long and would probably create a provisional government to replace the currently tainted and irreversibly corrupt one. Right now we are just subtly losing our freedoms. I don't see the military as being particularly strict, just harsh in punishment. They wouldn't have the time, resources, or manpower to enforce excessive laws.
This is what the hope of all people who have ever supported a military coup is, but it almost never comes to pass (has it ever? Even in Egypt, where respect for the military and military respect for the populace is probably deeper than the US, they are having troubles letting go). I don't think the US is special in this regard.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shores of Tripoli

Yea, the only coup that I would support would come from disgruntled citizens.

Ungatt Trunn II

US citizens are armed to the teeth. In some cases better armed than the military. An openly corrupt regime/military dictatorship doesn't last in such a hostile environment.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Sure, the situation would explode pretty quick. What do you think the death toll would be? ^_^

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shores of Tripoli

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 10, 2012, 05:51:01 PM
Not high enough.

Lol, I like you. Just know that when the government starts to take you're rights away the first right they always take is the right to bear arms.

Ungatt Trunn II

I have taken precautions for such things. There are many advantages to having an old house with a cellar in the crawlspace and living in a state where you can buy weapons privately.

(Kentucky is the best state in the union basically)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shores of Tripoli

No way, North Carolina's concealed carry permit is good in like 42 states.

Ungatt Trunn II

Brady hates my state more, therefor mine is better  :P

(Brady campaign are those gun control nuts)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

You people are literally insane

Shores of Tripoli

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 10, 2012, 06:02:02 PM

Brady hates my state more, therefor mine is better  :P

(Brady campaign are those gun control nuts)

yea, I know Brady. I guess I stand corrected. Kentucky is the best state..... how much is a Uhall?